Big Fight, 50k vs 5lacs

8 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
:: Lemme be the devil's advocate to start this discussion. Why does institutes which are from MAT has 5lac+ fee with average placements of 3-4 lacs, where other colleges have similar placements for fee almost 10 times less i.e. 50,000 for t...
Page 1 of 1

what is the difference between one year post graduate diploma and 2 year course??

I have to apply a call from ICECD, pls tell you comments in terms of:
here is the link: ICECD
placements
job opportunities
long term career
focus of the program

I'm confused as the fee of icecd is 34000 but other colleges have much higher than this. wht sort of career can i make having taken this course??

pls reply

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I just read debate going on in "good MAT colleges" about some colleges and their placements and fees.

I started this topic so that people can compare these aspects but the topic seemed to be untouched by PUYS

I ask you all to continue about such issues here so that debate can be carried out here and the other could be used for MAT purpose only :

thanx

is anyone hearing to me?? or everyone is busy?? please post your comments, it would be helpful for my selection of program and institue

kindly post your comments regarding the above discussion.

Where is MBA education of India heading towards... has it grown as a separate industry itself?? When everything is commercialized, the customers are later on the businessman and they recruit those people.
Do the managers create market for freshers or the fresher creates market for managers??

At the end of the day what matters are your subjects,the faculty and the industry interface.So whether you do your MBA from a 7-8 lakh institute or a 50k institute is irrelevant.
Your future is decided by the kind of subjects you go through and the kind of people involved.

ok taken this, but when at the end you have placements similar, then paying back the education loan with loads of fee is a big factor for initial 4 years of job... what about that? What value you get is again a factor of input.

(output/input)= efficiency

Just paying big fee is not at all justified for the placements and knowledge you imbibe from any college.... Do we take that expensive items are of good quality always??

At the end of the day what matters are your subjects,the faculty and the industry interface.So whether you do your MBA from a 7-8 lakh institute or a 50k institute is irrelevant.
Your future is decided by the kind of subjects you go through and the kind of people involved.

How effective an MBA is, in meeting job/entrepreneurship/business objectives, is clearly a function of what kind of program you enroll into.

In good times, it did not matter much, which B-school you went to, but in bad times like these, every decision can become important. Shorter programs have suddenly gained relevance. In some cases, students have begun to opt for lower cost programs at lesser known B-schools or even seek out specialized programs.

Should one undertake an MBA in such an environment then? Should one take loan for 8 lacs and spend the initial years of job in paying it back with loads of interests?

post your comments!!

Lemme be the devil's advocate to start this discussion.

Why does institutes which are from MAT has 5lac+ fee with average placements of 3-4 lacs, where other colleges have similar placements for fee almost 10 times less i.e. 50,000 for the entire course??

The placements are same, then why should one run after such colleges when everyone knows whats there inside those WALLS

I filled a form for one institute in Ahmedabad for sectoral program pgdm, the placements are also more or less similar, then what is the difference between the colleges with 7-8 lac of fee and the one where I have applied which has fee less than 50,000 for entire program??...... what about return on investments done??

post your comments puys!