3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
At this moment I donot have any intentions of this being a city thread , or a thread to discuss pg meets, if the thread survives... it might turn into one :: I have an issue ..... I need the help of pagals. I noticed that the number of pag...
Page 1 of 1
At this moment I donot have any intentions of this being a city thread , or a thread to discuss pg meets, if the thread survives... it might turn into one

I have an issue ..... I need the help of pagals. I noticed that the number of pagals from bhubaneswar has been on a rise... maybe someone can help

Do you guys believe in love at first sight ? If you do or if you dont ... here's an issue.

I have a friend who needs to trace out someone, someone she is in love with ... but she doesnt know his name, his where abouts ... nothing
Some mite already be raising their doubts if its friend or its me .. but for people who know who I am ... it can never be a doubt. Though nothings for solid .. but still the person who is head over heels in love with this "unknown" guy isnt and cant be me but for some it doesnt even matter .. does it ? Even after she left with all hopes on me trying it out for her ... I would say I was with someone coz of which ( even otherwise) its impossible for me to go and approach that person.

So, lets get back to the issue. Last time the guy was seen in Cafe coffee day today (CCD) , the one infront of Ram mandir. The Mr.unknown was in a pinkish red shirt ( well something that looked like made of khadi matterial) and off-white pantaloons. He was with a friend of his who was in a light blue shirt. Coming back to the guy : (most wanted) ;)

height : 6 ft or maybe more

complexion : fair

A conventionaly good looking guy ( if theres anything called conventional good looks that is )

hair : Very short hair .....

build : hmm dont know how to put it ... could say well built ??:

He owns ( or drives ) a metalic black coloured Ford Ikon

Peculiar feature : hmm you could say stuck to his cell :satisfie:

Well I know what I am doing is crazy, this thread mite not even stay open for more than 15 minutes. But well I will have the satisfaction of trying it for her 😃

Anyone with anyidea as to how this person can be traced or if anyone knows who he could be ... pm me or send me a msg on the yahoo id provided here. I actualy have no issues in giving her number right here but well its against the forum rule

Maybe you can post your profile here

ps:

More = 3 ft ?
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Point 1: I am not exactly elevated to the dizzing heights of 6 feet ++, but I do make the 6 walla thingy, I guess.

Point 2: I wear my hair rather short. Very short, infact. Most of the time that is.

Point 3: I do have a "reddish-pinkish" shirt.

Point 4: Certainly have a pair of off-white trousers to hide the legs from the discerning public.

Point 5: Not exactly dark.

Point 6: Have a friend who is in possession of an excellent collection of light blue shirts.

Point 7: I am known to show up at the watering hole laced with caff.

Point 8: People who know me complain about that irritating cellular that I am mostly stuck with.

Point 9: That bit about "good looks". Well... That is rather a personal "something", is it not? Beauty, after all, is in the hormone drenched eyes of the beholder in cases such as these.

I even tool around town using a metallic black coloured vehicle! Sadly, however, it is no Frod Ikon. Good ole Activa for me. :satisfie:

*Sighs* For a second, I thought I was being lavished upon with some "attention". Not to be, I guess... *Sighs*

cheers!!!
*Sighs*

Don't grow up!
At this moment I donot have any intentions of this being a city thread , or a thread to discuss pg meets, if the thread survives... it might turn into one

I have an issue ..... I need the help of pagals. I noticed that the number of pagals from bhubaneswar has been on a rise... maybe someone can help

Do you guys believe in love at first sight ? If you do or if you dont ... here's an issue.

I have a friend who needs to trace out someone, someone she is in love with ... but she doesnt know his name, his where abouts ... nothing
Some mite already be raising their doubts if its friend or its me .. but for people who know who I am ... it can never be a doubt. Though nothings for solid .. but still the person who is head over heels in love with this "unknown" guy isnt and cant be me but for some it doesnt even matter .. does it ? Even after she left with all hopes on me trying it out for her ... I would say I was with someone coz of which ( even otherwise) its impossible for me to go and approach that person.

So, lets get back to the issue. Last time the guy was seen in Cafe coffee day today (CCD) , the one infront of Ram mandir. The Mr.unknown was in a pinkish red shirt ( well something that looked like made of khadi matterial) and off-white pantaloons. He was with a friend of his who was in a light blue shirt. Coming back to the guy : (most wanted) ;)

complexion : fair

A conventionaly good looking guy ( if theres anything called conventional good looks that is )

hair : Very short hair .....

build : hmm dont know how to put it ... could say well built ??:

He owns ( or drives ) a metalic black coloured Ford Ikon

Peculiar feature : hmm you could say stuck to his cell :satisfie:

Well I know what I am doing is crazy, this thread mite not even stay open for more than 15 minutes. But well I will have the satisfaction of trying it for her 😃

Anyone with anyidea as to how this person can be traced or if anyone knows who he could be ... pm me or send me a msg on the yahoo id provided here. I actualy have no issues in giving her number right here but well its against the forum rule