Bhubaneswar CAT 2013 Study Group

65 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hi bhubaneswar puys, Finally I am starting this thread for Bhubaneswar CAT 2013 study group. Let us all bhubaneswar puys gear up here and help each other out and nail the CAT 2013. All CAT 2013 related discussion is encouraged. ...
Page 1 of 7

Hi guys i am working professional at Bhubaneswar from NIT calicut . I wish to give CAT-2015. Please advice me how to start .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got shortlisted for IMI, Bhubaneswar. Guys can anyone help me with information about this college ?

New college and is part of International Management Institute Delhi.
There avg pck is 6.5l and highest 9.4l! Anyone has applied for it ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Exam went superb :)

Now time to concentrate on applying to different colleges :)

Friends need held. Need some good colleges having cut offs not below 85 percentile.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in need of cat material, please message me ...currently at bhubaneswar for few more days.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ODIas, and Non-odias - I had participated in Pg Coolest Avatar contest, and have reached finals ! Like others, i donot boast of a highly networked profile. I have just allowed my hardwork dedication n creativity to speak

poorme s post in [2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! - Sponsored by Myra School of Business: PaGaLGuY Forums

poorme s post in [2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! - Sponsored by Myra School of Business: PaGaLGuY Forums

Here am giving the links to my post in the avatar page. Please go through them. I am sure they will bring a smile to your face. If they manage to -- Kindly Vote me in Here --

visionIIM-ACL s post in [2013] PG Coolest Avatar Contest - Vote for your favorite avatar!: PaGaLGuY Forums

I will be highly grateful and thankful to each one of you:)ps : a request n sorry for the spam !
#a true odia 😃

NITIE
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Planning to take GMAT......

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

this is debasis i am also from bhubaneswar

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GOURAVMISHRA Han....bhai....Welcome.....ATB 4 ur CAT prep
Impossible is a word which is found in d fool's dictionary!!!!! And I'm nt a fool!!!!ha ha ha ha...
17 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...