bharatiya vidyapeeth,pune....

10 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
guys,can any of u tell me abt bharati vidyapeeth in pune?how is the college and what is the placement that it is giving o students?plz treat this as urgent,guys.and gimme ur honest opinion......
Page 1 of 1
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Can anyone tell me whether bvimr delhi is better or bvp pune???

Hi.all.
i have got 432 merit no In BMAT exam..
they have called till 350 merit for the first counselling..on 30th april.
can anyone tell me what are my chances of getting a call for 2nd counselling???

varshajain247 Says
sahi hai.................dekhte hai aage kya hogaaaaaaaaaaa

Dear varshajain247...: to PG...!!!
You've bumped into a thread which saw its last post almost 4 years ago..:w00t:...
Anyway, since you are new to PG, Please go through the following before deciding to post anything:
Search guide- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-an...ml#post1557219
Visual guide-http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-an...ml#post1554466

@Mods..pls close the thread as it has been dead for long now.

sahi hai.................dekhte hai aage kya hogaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi,

The institute has improved over the years. I am from the first batch of Deemed University and passed out in 2004.

At that time the management was pretty bad and we had to really suffer a lot. Also, the placement swere not all that great. However, many of us lucky few got thru.

But now, the situation is much better. I am not sying tht it's an A grade colege but yes, themanagement is definitely much more better and placements have sky rocketed. I remember someone rtellig me the other day (he was a passout in 2006) got an offer of 4 lakh per annum on passing out of BVP. Infy has rectruit students with a package of 2.75 from this institute..!!

So at the end of day depends on wht u want and what u have with u in hand. I would say tht if u r from somewhere up north, getting into BVP is better than even Maulana/Tangori/Punjabi University an the ;like. Coz in the corporate world, the insti has quite some standing as compared toa few in it's league.
:)

i thought the question is regarding bharti vidyapeeth;s MANAGEMENT college..
and not abt the Engg college.

well its a deemed university i guess and its notorious for donations and providin seats under the seat.
my frnd got a BDS seat for 5 lacs there

Oh right...Management is quite unknown and not-upto-the-mark so I didn't even think of it.

It's usually rated as a C grade institute. I won't recommend it unless one has made multiple attempts to get into better institutes.

And BTW, being a Deemed University doesn't make things bad like your post seems to somehow suggest. But that is the widely believed point of view in Maharashtra since there are very few Deemed Universities here.

Anyway, the Medical and BDS colleges are regarded to be pretty good and so a lot of people seem to be willing to pay huge amounts to get it.
Faculty sucks (like almost every other Engg. college in Pune)

Placements are pretty good. At par with other Pune colleges other than COEP (PIET) and PICT which are probably a few shades better.

Infy, TCS, Cogni, Wipro, TechM, Satyam, EDS, Kanbay, Persistent, PSPL etc. being some of the IT companies that recruit in large numbers from there.

i thought the question is regarding bharti vidyapeeth;s MANAGEMENT college..
and not abt the Engg college.

well its a deemed university i guess and its notorious for donations and providin seats under the seat.
my frnd got a BDS seat for 5 lacs there

Faculty sucks (like almost every other Engg. college in Pune)

Placements are pretty good. At par with other Pune colleges other than COEP (PIET) and PICT which are probably a few shades better.

Infy, TCS, Cogni, Wipro, TechM, Satyam, EDS, Kanbay, Persistent, PSPL etc. being some of the IT companies that recruit in large numbers from there.

guys,can any of u tell me abt bharati vidyapeeth in pune?how is the college and what is the placement that it is giving o students?plz treat this as urgent,guys.and gimme ur honest opinion......