Bharatiya Mahila Bank-Recruitment of Officers Project14-15

2 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 1

Also I have a query .In the mail its not clearly written that around when can we get posting and for how long we need to report to their head office in nehru place.If anybody have any idea please share. As I am an outstation candidate so I have to arrange my accommodation accordingly.

1 comment
ashuiitb
@ashuiitb  ·  0 karma

how is the life of PO in BMB...is it same as other PSB like canara PNB..whr PO has to work late in the office and mostly got the rural posting....what about salary..is thr any difference with other PSB..?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys lets start thread to get connected among those who have been selected as MMGS-II for general banking operation. As they have already sent the mails and the joining dates are on 15th oct 2014 its high time we should start discussion.

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
ishansh.pathak
@ishansh.pathak  ·  0 karma

@gsg4567 : They asked me questions abt Advances even at the start of the interview i told them that i dont hav any knowledge abt Advances bt they keep asking me questions related to advances..they don't ask anything abt my job profile...i think they recruit people who have some exposure in advances bt here in pvt. banks there are separate dept. handling advances so we don't get any opportunity to knw abt advances...may be i am not the right guy for them...but i don't have regrets..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ashuiitb
@ashuiitb  ·  0 karma

how is the life of PO in BMB...is it same as other PSB like canara PNB..whr PO has to work late in the office and mostly got the rural posting....what about salary..is thr any difference with other PSB..?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...