Best Training Institute for GMAT in Hyderabad.

8 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hi All, Please help me out in finding the *Best *Training Institute for *GMAT *in *Hyderabad*.
Page 1 of 1

HI please help me with  Best Training Institute for GMAT in Hyderabad. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Could you please let me know GMAT coaching of which of below institutes is better.

i. Crack ISB

ii. GMAT Coaching by Sai Prasad, ISB Alumnus.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one is the best?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi !
I am currently attending Manhattan Review, while it is not the internationally accredited Manhattan GMAT , MR still impresses you when it comes to Verbal , The strategies discussed in class are excellent and a lot is dependent on the faculty of course. Ask for george !!!
Coming to the Quant part i must say im not too happy with the Quant at MR , they dont start from the basics or go in to detail a lot of time is spent on problem solving. I found out from research that PR is also similar, TIME is a let down due to shabby class atmosphere . The next best bet is Crack ISB !

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are Manhattan review and Princeton review in several localities of Hyderabad. Try them. Apart from them there is no other institute acclaimed for GMAT coaching. perhaps you can try online courses.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you tried Time

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Err

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Please help me out in finding the Best Training Institute for GMAT in Hyderabad.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...