Best MBA coaching institute in Delhi

5 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
I plan to join CAT coaching asap (weekend batches) and need some suggestions on which is best coaching institute and best centre to join?Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Tathagat is the best MBA coaching institute. The faculty is great and they genuinely care about seeing you make it. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am planing to take mba coching in delhi which coaching center should i prefer plz suggest

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Alchemist is asking for 46000 for a 4 months course with mentorship, Career Launcher-45000 for a 1 year course with all PD programs included...which one to go for?...or shall I explore other options as well?

1 comment
Ritika252
@Ritika252  ·  0 karma

@sakshi: I would suggest you not compare fee structure of different coaching centers. Instead compare the course offering.I have been a part of Alchemist. The modular approach followed there not only give the flexibility of attending classes as per the convenience of the students but also allows the students to attend the same topic multiple times till he/she gains confidence in that particular topic.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please help with best MBA coaching center in Ahmadabad.

Please suggest.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I plan to join CAT coaching asap (weekend batches) and need some suggestions on which is best coaching institute and best centre to join?

Thanks

a
b
8 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.