Best institute for mba in oil and gas management

33 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
i have done my b-tech in Polymer Science and Chemical technology From Delhi College of Engineering.Now i want to to do mba in petroleum management. so which is the best clg in India for mba in oil and gas management or petroleum and energy manag...
Page 1 of 4
@guptaharsh .... can u plz reply my earlier query .......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, I had just taken my GD/PI and i am very seriously thinking of getting into PDPU.

I just want to know what kind of opportunity are there in Gulf countries and other top oil producing countries like russia after completion of the course.

Can any one plz list me some international firm in E&I; sector where we can think of being recruited after the course.

Regards
2 comments
sakshi.nam
@sakshi.nam  ·  0 karma

Hi Sushil, as you are interested in Oil and Gas sector, I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun. It is one of the best core sector university in India. It has world class infrastructure, faculty and placement. For more information visit their website or their facebook page. http//www.upes.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
halderabhishek
@halderabhishek  ·  68 karma

@sakshi.nam which one is better? SPM PDPU or UPES in energy and infrastructure management? Placements and rankings...all suggest SPM PDPU........

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am doin b com . I am going to give my cat this year . i want to go fro mba in energy management , power management , )

which is the best college ?
plzz let me know

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys I got 83.28 OA in CAT 12, GRAD 72 B.Tech(chemical), 12th 73, 10th 82....NO WORK EX....plz suggest some good colleges to which I can still apply...!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 20 months exp in pharma sector and want to do mba in petroleum management. In CAT 2012 i got 68.58%. Is , there any chance to get call from spm, ghandinagar for gdpi.

1 comment
sakshi.nam
@sakshi.nam  ·  0 karma

Hi Amit, as you are interested in petroleum management course. I would like to inform you about MBA oil and gas management, which is best offered by UPES-Dehradun.  If you are interested then you should check their website or facebook page for more information. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the minimum criteria required to get in ??

XAT callin
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Harsh Gupta PGP11 SPM, PDPU https://www.facebook.com/pages/School-of-Petroleum-Management-Gandhinagar/187700961241294
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@guptaharsh
how many PSUs recruited from PSM last year..? name few. i have heard tht from this year PSUs are nt going to recruit MBAs frm colleges.. is it true?
RISE ABOVE...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@knight-fury SPM admission was based on CAT last year and the cut-off was somehere around 65 %ile. However, I need to confirm the exact figure. I am not yet aware of this year admission criteria. Let the policy come and it will give a clear picture
Harsh Gupta PGP11 SPM, PDPU https://www.facebook.com/pages/School-of-Petroleum-Management-Gandhinagar/187700961241294
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@guptaharsh wat ws last year's cutoff of spm? is spm going to consider any of (sept r feb) cmat?
RISE ABOVE...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...