Best GMAT Preparation Institutes in Hyderabad

27 Posts  ·  1,024 Users
About this group
Recommendations needed for Best GMAT Preparation Institutes in Hyderabad
Page 1 of 3

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise material. 4. GMAT club tests online subscription Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise material. Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in hyderabad trying for 2020 admissions in to one of the best business schools and want to form a team for the combined effort??? Can we form a ....... group?? If interested Ping me at ....... 8897224908 RAJESH

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, PrepMinds is back with another interesting update. We have something on lines of the popular "Chai pe Charcha". PrepMinds is bringing you an opportunity to chat with an ISB alumnus over brunch and get your queries resolved. This session will help you understand admission hacks, to know more about ISB and post MBA life.

We urge you to participate in this and utilize the opportunity to the fullest. Since we can accommodate only a few registrations, we request you to fill the below google form and RSVP. More details are in the poster.

https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSem2CgChXDyKrNUG…/viewform…

Date of event : April 21, 2019 @ 11.30 AM Venue: PrepMinds Center, AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad

Please visit  www.theprepminds.com 

You can also message on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThePrepMinds/posts/?ref=page_internal 

Call us on: +91 9100887418/ 9966236035/ 8978300400

Post 41023115465411
  PrepMinds is not the usual coaching centre when one thinks of classroom sessions. Our speciality is ensuring commitment and quality towards comprehensive and dedicated teaching. We value the student’s trust in us! Our institute caters to candidates who are extremely serious about scoring high on GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL. Our batches are limited in size to enable every student to get maximum attention.A genuine and earnest test prep option in Hyderabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am an Arts graduate and not very good, infact poor in quant. I am aiming for ISB 2019. Can anyone suggest a good insititute which starts from scratch and customizes modules for non-engineering students?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CRACK ISB, Banjarahills 

Provides excellent Gmat training with great practical exposure. Training & B School admission guidance services by them is truly amazing. Great teaching methodology. The study materials are some of the most in depth that I have seen. Thats the only test preparation company in Hyderabad to score Best for GMAT Aspirants !!

1 comment
kkarthikrReddy
@kkarthikrReddy  ·  0 karma

this institute only behind of money , only they want fee nothing more 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A few months ago, I was struggling to keep focus on my preparation for GMAT, specially in quantitative and almost gave up on writing the exam.  One of my friends suggested that I should meet Sagar sir.  I decided to give it a try and contacted him.  It was one of the best decisions of my life.  Sagar sir was able to break down quant for me in an insightful way and suggested me a lot of great tips and techniques which reduced my preparation effort and helped me to do it in a focussed way.  His vast experience in coaching helped me a lot and I am happy to have got 50 in quant.  I heard he has newly started his own company called Sagar’s Learning Systems.  I definitely recommend his coaching. 

1 comment
devanshuraj
@devanshuraj  ·  0 karma

what about english dear?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Shortlist and Interact with the Top Universities from US One-on-One on the PaGaLGuY Android App.  Register for the Edu Fair by Following this group. If any queries post here...  

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/international-edufair-19-21st-nov16-46994915

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am looking coaching classes for GMAT near Gachibowli any recos? TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends and Foes...

Let me start by confessing that I studied from EduShastra and I belong to their Alumni Club.

Teaching Model

They provide Hybrid Customized Interactive teaching model. They provide blend ofOnline, Offline Classroom & Home group classes. They believe that Education should be interactive, two-dimensional, personalized and should be able to customize itself for every student.

Education Solutions

They offer "Customized and Personalized" Solutions. You can ask for Regular Programs, only Verbal or only Quant programs or any other specific customization.

Batch Size

Their Batch Size is small, sizes of 5, 7 or 9 students.

Batch Selection Methodology

They have a scientific selection process. In which every student goes through a mapping system. EduShastra has an internal mapping system in which every person is mapped on the basis of intellect, Intelligence (IQ), Aptitude, Attitude and Commitment.

In this way they create homogenous groups in terms of Intellect, Intelligence (IQ), Aptitude, Attitude and Commitment. It also brings meaningful competition in groups.

Timings & Day Schedule

They give very high flexibility in terms of batch timings and sessions days. Students can ask for any timings in a day or any Days choice in a week. Due to our small batches they are able to incorporate most of the demands.

Elite Batches

They offer Two Elite batches: "700+ Batch" & "750+ Batch". Both these batches comes with "Money-Back Guarantee". New Students cannot opt for these batches, the admission is through "Invitations" only.

Promotions

They don't do any promotions. They don't buy toppers. They don't "Woo" any student.

Course Structure

All GMAT Courses comprehensively covers all four sections: An analytical writing assessment, Integrated reasoning, the Quantitative section, and the Verbal section. All GMAT courses whether regular or customized are unique in their structure.

All Courses are divided into three phases:

1. Introductory Phase: This phase is done at the course starting, usually it takes 2-4 sessions. In this phase, GMAT Instructors tries to analyze every student in the batch on the basis of their interaction with them. In this phase, every student is given a presumptive mapping score and batches are shuffled to create groups of same mapped individuals. This phase takes 10% of total course time.
  2. Foundation Phase: In this phase subject materials are covered. All the four GMAT namely AWA, IR, Quantitative & Verbal is covered. This phase is usually 40% of the whole course.
  3. CP Phase-I (Testing Phase) & CP Phase-II (Control Phase)

CP stands for "Customized & Personalized". Both these words have lost their meaning in education industry. Rather, Recorded lectures are also promoted with "Customized & Personalized" headline.

Customize is modify (something) to suit a particular individual or task.

Personalize is design or produce (something) to meet someone's individual requirements. Personalization is an evolved form of Customization.

This last phase covers 50% of the whole course. In testing phase, students are given access to "Question Bank". This phase also involves CAT-Computer Adaptive Tests. The number of CATs depends upon the course taken. Example: 2-Months Course comes with 11-12 computer adaptive tests.

The last phase "Control Phase" involves working on each and every student "Weak Areas". This phase changes according to student performance in the CATs. This phase can be an ideal example of the word "Personalization". Not only the course teaching but even the CATs will change itself for each & every student. Example: If the identified weak area is "Sentence Correction", then CATs will have more than 70-80% of the questions from SC.

Course Material

EduShastra GMAT Library Features & Facets:

Total GMAT Material: More than 11 K Pages.

Question Bank: More than 40 K Questions.

Practice Tests:

• Full Length Paper-Based Test: More than 310 Paper-Based Tests.
  • Full Length Computer-Based Test: More than 450 Computer-Based Tests.
  • Full Length Computer Adaptive Test (CAT): More than 70 Ready Tests. Capability to make more than five tests every day.
  • Customised Computer Adaptive Test (CCAT): Depends upon each student need. Capability to make more than eleven tests every day.

GMAT Faculty

Their faculty can be called missionaries who are working under their banner not only for money but also share same mission and direction. The average age of faculty is 45-47 years, who have spent most of their lives in education space. Total teacher strength in GMAT department is 271 teachers with 60 GMAT Instructors.

All batches are assigned a Teachers Panel which usually have 4-8 teachers which take care of all course requirements. They believe that teacher is a paternalistic leader who works by acting as a father figure by taking care of their subordinates as a parent would. In this style of leadership, the leader supplies complete concern for his students.

12 likes1 comment
Archit910
@Archit910  ·  8 karma

they have a centre in hyderabad?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...