Best Executive - MBA/PGDBA in Bangalore - Part Time

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi I'm a working professional who has over 3 and a half years experience in IT and ITES Industry. I wanna pursue MBA/PGDBA/PGDM from a reputed Institutes which would have classes on weekends. Can anybody help me which s the best college.I have l...
Page 1 of 1

You can try ITM Institute. It offers executive mba programs at its campus in Bangalore. The executive mba in Bangalore is specially designed for working professionals. The programs are weekend programs and this allows you to work and study at the same time. The programs have immense value in the industry.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks,

Is any one pursuing ex PGDM (part time) from Welingkar, Bengalore? Is it worth to seek an admission there or MBA (Executive) offered by SIBM,Bangalore is a better option?

Thanks,
vivek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I'm a working professional who has over 3 and a half years experience in IT and ITES Industry. I wanna pursue MBA/PGDBA/PGDM from a reputed Institutes which would have classes on weekends. Can anybody help me which s the best college.

I have listed out some of the following:
SIBM
NMIMS,
St. Josephs
JAIN
Christ

And is it true that Executive program from NMIMS gets a placement assistane too?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...