Best Executive MBA

7 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Guys, I have been looking over this advertisment on newspaper about ITM executive MBA, do you have any other knowledge of which is the best exec MBA institutes in India, particularly in Mumbai? Some of these I know: K J Somaiya Welinger...
Page 1 of 1

Please continue on this thread for prompt replies:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Also to know more about the executive MBA programme,go through the links in this post:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/alumni-discussions/30170-executive-mba.html#post1056058

Thread Closed.

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I have an experience of 3 yrs and looking for executice MBA from MIT Pune.Please could any body suggest as to how good it is to get an MBA degree from that institute and also if any other good institutes you can suggest.

sunil1 Says
That's a good one, However most of the colleges I listed have full time MBA programs. :grin:

cheers mate!
but it seems like I am pretty confused over three year MFM or two year Post Graduate Diploma (weekend)...while tewo year gives me overall management concepts (1st year) , but this three year MFM concentrate only in the core financial concepts...

I want to know your views! Dimploma or Masters!

I have some of my friends doing exc MBA, but i want to make sure the institure is good reputed and more important is eduaction content should be good to make my money worth!
I am studying CFP now, so by the end of this year I need to plan for my exc MBA and Master in Economics.
cheers

Superb!
But Anil most of these have part time MBA not executive MBA (weekend batches).
I am pretty sure about JBIMS which doesnt conduct exc MBA, NMIMS I have heard of it..
Bombay School of Business, Hmm never heard of it, about IITB I will have to dig further.
How about Somaiya mate!

Hi Jaibeer!
You should go for some top level of universities in Mumbai. Some of them as I know are:-
1.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
2.The Bombay School of Business
3.Shailesh Mehta school of Management,IIT Powai (I I T B)
4.Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)

These college are really good you can check out these colleges on their websites.

Thanks

u r right
Indian Institute of Management- Indore( Ph.D/FPM Candidate,Economics)

Guys,

I have been looking over this advertisment on newspaper about ITM executive MBA, do you have any other knowledge of which is the best exec MBA institutes in India, particularly in Mumbai?
Some of these I know:
K J Somaiya
Welinger
ICFAI
ITM
Mumbai University

Among these all which one you think is the best one? and pls add if I am missing any good one!

cheers
Jai