Best Company to join/ start your career

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Lot of people have queries like which compnay to join? And as the saying goes, 'All that glitters isn ot gold', the true colors of the company is seems only after you join. Also it's possbile that of the several dept in any company, some may not b...
Page 1 of 1

I guess Infy/TCS is the best company to start with.... For the first yr, you can enjoy a lot....

Also the reputation of the company is good. !!

After 1.5-2yr, if you want to earn money move to a mnc, like Oracle.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
BEST in mumbai is also very gud company to start wit if ur an MBA aspirant.......
Provided u can make it thr......
Haaaaaaaaaa......

Is the recruitment process very tough? Could you give us some more details?

BEST in mumbai is also very gud company to start wit if ur an MBA aspirant.......
Provided u can make it thr......
Haaaaaaaaaa......

There is no BEST or WORST company, it is the attitude & passion of the employees that make it BEST or WORST! ;)

Peopel who want a job for timepass, and wants to seriously prepare for mba exma,s then I guess BPO is the best. I do not know much about what happens in a BPO, may be PGiets who are workign in BPO can pour in ideas/opinions.

Check this:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bpo-call-centre-experience-25012916

Peopel who want a job for timepass, and wants to seriously prepare for mba exma,s then I guess BPO is the best. I do not know much about what happens in a BPO, may be PGiets who are workign in BPO can pour in ideas/opinions.

Lot of people have queries like which compnay to join? And as the saying goes, 'All that glitters isn ot gold', the true colors of the company is seems only after you join. Also it's possbile that of the several dept in any company, some may not be good.
This thread will discuss all such issues.

Would like everyone to share opinions about their company, as this will help other PGiets.