Best colleges In Pune and Mumbai at 75%le in CAT

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Can anyone help me with the colleges I can apply for in Mumbai and Pune?? I have done BSc CS and have a work ex of 9 months as HR executive in a consultancy. I have a score of 75%le in CAT-2011. I am interested in MBA/PGDM IT or HR. Which coll...
Page 1 of 1

The best colleges in Pune and Mumbai for MBA or PGDM are the ones from the ITM University. I strongly recommend you to take the admission in any near by ITM institute for the management courses. You can inquire now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me with the colleges I can apply for in Mumbai and Pune??
I have done BSc CS and have a work ex of 9 months as HR executive in a consultancy. I have a score of 75%le in CAT-2011. I am interested in MBA/PGDM IT or HR.
Which colleges will be the best suitable to apply for??

1 comment
AniketVichare
@AniketVichare  ·  0 karma

Hey! You must have tried really hard to crack CAT exams and you have secured a decent score. I would suggest that you go for PGDM in HR as it is one of the most prominent courses that helps you change an organisation or be close to employees and the management at the same time.

You could enrol for ITM institute which does not consider the score of CAT for the admission of students instead just considers whether you have taken up the exam or not. It is one of the highest ranking colleges in Mumbai and allows you get placed in the best of the best companies through placement assistance.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...