Best Book for GMAT Quant practice - Basic Level

14 Posts  ·  141 Users
About this group

Hey, I want to appear for GMAT. I left maths after class 10th and now I am out out touch since past 5  years. Can you recommend any book for GMAT Quantitative Ability where I can get all maths concepts from a beginner level?

Page 1 of 2

Is it good idea to attempt GMAT to take admission in Indian colleges? And XIMB, XLRI and SP Jain they accept GMAT for 2 years course or not?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know great GMAT tutor who can give customized coaching?

1 like1 comment
S2709
@S2709  ·  2 karma

@GoodName, I am not sure about your location, which city are looking for a tutor

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)

http://amzn.to/1k4ZrD5

2 likes1 comment
shreyapai
@shreyapai  ·  1 karma

Hai, Still Available?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can someone please suggest how good are byjus online  coaching for GMAT?

1 comment
S2709
@S2709  ·  2 karma

Hello Richa, 

Here are a few options… 

Experts’ Global

e-GMAT

Magoosh

Byju’s 

With the advent of technology, most of the prominent GMAT prep companies have started offering online courses, realizing that the brick-mortar model is in trouble. The companies mentioned above, started off within the last ~10 years have started with the online model itself. Of these, the program that stands out in my opinion is the Guidance Program by Experts’ Global. The beauty of their program is that… 

1)  It is complete in every sense. No other resources are needed. Their study material is complete in every sense and segregated into stages of preparation. 15 mock tests by them are probably the best in the industry.

2)  Personalization. A study plan (stage wise) is prepared after thorough analysis of one’s strengths/weaknesses/progress.

3)  A combination of self-preparation along with guidance. Their recorded video sessions are illustrative and complete study material has detailed explanations, making everything self explanatory. The study plans, email/phone support, and weekly doubt solving sessions bring in the guidance bit. Hence, it is neither a typical ‘online tutoring program’ nor a ‘correspondence program’. One can study in one’s own comfort and in case of any guidance needed, the help is not far.

4)  An exhaustive test series. 15 tests with all four sections and with video solutions. The scoring is a fair representative of the real GMAT level. Rigorous practice is an important part and this course from Experts’ Global ensures that the student is never short of mock tests. 

Hence, in my opinion, Experts’ Global’s GMAT Guidance Program is a compelling option that you may want to consider. Here is the link to the course: www.expertsglobal.com/gmat-guidance-program 

However, please conduct adequate research on all options and go with the one that you feel most inspired for. 

Best of luck! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've completed by GMAT exam, so anyone wants magoosh GMAT complete premium package at a nominal cost. pls ping me 

1 like1 comment
shreyapai
@shreyapai  ·  1 karma

@gmatcr Hello, how much are you selling it for? I would be interested.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the maximum marks for GMAT? 

1 comment
CatSat
@CatSat  ·  5 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The International Edufair is LIVE Now!!!

To participate in the fair all you have to do is:
1. Download the PaGaLGuY Android App /PaGaLGuY IOS App
2. Register for the International MBA Edufair 2017
3. Shortlist the B-Schools of your choice
4. Chat with the official college representatives and get your queries clarified 

All the Very Best!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a Magoosh GMAT account(valid till 11 Jan 2018) available for sale. It has 800 practice questions (with video and textual explanation of answers), 250 video lessons and 2 complete tests. Official price is Rs10,200. I am offering it for Rs9,000. Call/Whatsapp me @ 9136145504 if interested 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am selling my gnat official guide 2016...interested users can ping me ... only Hyderabad....

Perseverance will prevail !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...