B.E+MBA with over 7 years of experience in Purchase/Sourcing..what is the way forward..

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi everyone,I am new to this forum and feeling nice to put forward my query over here.would look forward to your suggestions/advise on the same.As mentioned earlier, first to talk about my qualification,I have an Engineering degree (4 year ful...
Page 1 of 1

Will you be interested in starting a business? Then, check out www.iiemt.org for more details. You can reach us through 9702447442.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and feeling nice to put forward my query over here.would look forward to your suggestions/advise on the same.

As mentioned earlier, first to talk about my qualification,I have an Engineering degree (4 year full time in B.E.,branch-Industrial Engg) from Nagpur University and 2 year full time degree in MBA (marketing/systems) from West Bengal University of Technology.

On professional front,I have an experience of over 7 years (post MBA),mainly in the fields of Direct Purchase (for 1.5 years in a PSU) and then in indirect purchase/e-sourcing related field ( for over 5.5 years in a Tata concern). During this tenure,I had the experience of working in areas related to direct purchase (like negotiation,vendor sourcing,evaluation,supply inspection,payment etc) and in indirect purchase like that of Category Management,Market research & analysis,spend analysis,strategy determination,leading teams etc.

Now,after being there in this field for some years,I am feeling that I need to upgrade my skills/qualifications so that I can look forward to a better career and work profile which would not only benefit me on monetory terms ,but will also give me some sort of work level satisfaction considering my capabilities & background.

I would like to know that taking my profile into account,which would be the best fields/areas where I can think of trying out my career in future...if there is any course/training/acedemic upgradation which can help me out in this,I would also like to have knowledge about that.....would expect to get some valuable suggestions in this regard..

Thanks & regards,

Sourav.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...