Being Galgotians

96 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Education is not just the word inside Galgotias University. Here, it €™s a whole bunch of experience, more than class room studies, every week there are so many things in store for the Galgotians like Debate, discussion, Common classes, presentati...
Page 1 of 10

Doing MBA from a reputed University is utmost important, as per I know Galgotias University is a good place to do this course from. Students studing there are much satisfied by the way this university prepares them to deal with the corporate world outside. Its placement is good and attracts more students towards this University. Recently, the students have been provided with the placements in companies like Wipro,Cognizant etc.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia University, Team Galactique is all set for NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge from April 10-12, 2014, at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville. It is a team GU who will represnt India at NASA moonbuggy race. This is a new engineering design challenge that will focus on NASA's current plans to explore planets, moons, asteroids and comets. The challenge will focus on designing, constructing and testing technologies for mobility devices to perform in these different environments, and it will provide valuable experiences that engage students in the technologies and concepts that will be needed in future.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bitch please i m a galgotian i know it more than u , dont misguide others 4 ur cheap target... i passed from galgotia 2013 batch as a 7 pointer student without any job in hand spending more than 4 lakh still they demand 45000 bribe 2 give my degree ... ! curtsy offcourse "galgotia" now joining syndicate bank after 1 year job hunt.

😠
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia University is the one which along with education provides students with other skills to have better life. Clubs at this University aim to make students know about their skills and keep them a bit away from their day to day bookish life. It has unique management club that is a fine edge club whose mission is to form a recognizable community of students, within and outside of classroom, to promote financial theory and practice. They have opportunity to improve their knowledge about finance so that they can achieve their goal. This club aims to organize multiple workshops and seminars for skill development and Industry exposure.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia university students have again won an honor for the university. The university band Nemesis has won against 11 other bands in war of bands at Udbhav '14, Inderprastha College of Engineering(IPEC), Ghaziabad on 6th march '14. It was a moment of pride for Galgotians when their talent rocked the floor at IPEC. The band is very famous amongst Galgotians and now it is recognized all over. Galgotia University is always ready to provide the best platform for the students talent.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia University is the one which looks at all round personality development of the students. Recently Galgotia students attended a UN's Public Lecture Series on 1 March 2014 at the SCOPE Convention Centre, SCOPE Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi. The lecture titled 'The Invisible Workers: Rights, Justice and Dignity for Domestic Workers' was delivered by Jayati Ghosh, Professor of Economics, Jawaharlal Nehru University. This lecture helped the students to know the global world more closely and in gaining much knowledge about the industry.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia university is a very prestigious university in the country. It has won several awards and honours for its excellent work in academics and global connections. Galgotias University was recently honoured for its academics and global linkage by Times of India News. It was really a moment of honour when Gujrat Chief Minister Mr Narendra Modi handed over the award to Mr. Suneel Galgotia, the chancellor of Galgotia University.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a student of Galgotia University.To build a healthy environment amongst students so many programs are launched by the university. In this series personality development and spiritual development program was organized by The Galgotias Divine Club. I along with 34 more students participated in it and found it very helpful for us.We are eagerly waiting for the next meeting.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Doing BBA from Galgotias University was a very learning experience and fun too.Galgotias has its International Ties with the faculty and researchers. So the quality of education is very fine and unique. The placement cell also ensures that the students enter the global world without any hurdle. I did not have to struggle as I got placed at a very good organisation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotias University is one of the most reputed college in India. Not only because of its academic excellence, but it provides the student a different perspective to view the world with their innovative thoughts and visions. The Galgotias fest "Gquasar" is, I would say, one of the best and well organized fest in a college in India. It organizes competitions in various fields, from theatre to photography to fine arts, its a one stop to everything. It gives a big platform to students to showcase and enhance their talents. During my session, I guess it was 2011, I had a great time when 'Indian Ocean' band came to Galgotias, as I was in the organizing team I also had the privilege to meet the band personally.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...