BECIL Management Trainee 2017 Interview

99 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group

Integration of maximum people selected for interview for the post of management trainee

Page 1 of 10

hi all 

did any one start working ?

kindly update about work ,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Anyone here who got selected from Manipur?

2 comments
Chawla_6344
@Chawla_6344  ·  9 karma

Join nyks whtsapp group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SN006
@SN006  ·  1 karma

already in the whtsapp group. just poting one here or it will get lost in the messages there :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry.. joining letters

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii guys mera to interview letter hi nhi aaya..h.plz suggest me what I am do

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!! I am from Uttar Pradesh and I am posted in Orissa. Kindly suggest me something in this regard. Secondly, what will be the initial duration of the contract? In the letter it is mentioned until 31 march 2019.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Ajitwith123
@Ajitwith123  ·  1 karma

Comment your mail id I will send u the link of whtsap group where by clicking on the link u will automatically join the group or you can message me on the no.9957516416 on watsap

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ajitwith123
@Ajitwith123  ·  1 karma

Sorry 9957515416 mobile no. Is this

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI GUYS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys it will b better to be connected on whatsap m going to create a group on whatsap those who wants to join they can comment me there mail where I will send a link and by clicking on the link you all will automatically get joined in the group

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
rkyrocks
@rkyrocks  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Niduvani
@Niduvani  ·  0 karma

@Ajitwith123 8050501377 lingaraj from Karnataka

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bhai i got the letter .. but ismai to contract period sirf march 2019 tak dekha rha hai.... bhai hum log bewafuk hai kya .. jo 6 months pehle se exam diye hai... aur contract period sirf 5 month ka.... we should protest against them..

Post 6604507805384704
1 like46 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 46
JASSI180288
@JASSI180288  ·  23 karma

watspp grp created 7999217821

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
JASSI180288
@JASSI180288  ·  23 karma

msg me on this number

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So India has five zones and selection has been made zone wise, k fine let it be,they have mentioned clearly that only interview will be conducted for State wise or zone wise but ** important they have mentioned it clearly the selected candidates should be from the state concerned only*** interview can happen State wise or zone the selected one for any State should be from the concerned State only , now I don't understand y ur not at all talking about it and leaving it comfortably, k Still u are going to say everything happened is fair, now as per u say if they have selected according to zone wise the total vacancy they have provided for South zone, five states and a union territory is 51 in the official notification , but the total number of candidates got selected from the south zone five states and a union territory is just 27 , now what u gonna say u left uttarpradesh and delhi, uttarpradesh and Delhi which also belongs to South zone, that's y so many got selected from there because it comes under the same zone , and everything happened in a fair way, now that's what u all gonna say right.

Post 5996401203347456
1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
ANIRUDH28
@ANIRUDH28  ·  3 karma

Rajasthan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vckohli
@Vckohli  ·  1 karma

Share ur wat sup no

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

These are the names of the students who got selected in this fairly happened selection process for program coordinator in general category while the upper age limit for general category is being 30, eventhogh they are Born in 1983 and 1984 , and when eventhough a person crosses the upper limit, there by is no way he can get selected in general category, but since they outsmarted everyone in the interview they got selected in merit in general category itself that what u all going to say right. And ofcourse that's the truth isn't it

Post 4519407215181824
9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Vckohli
@Vckohli  ·  1 karma

@ urkamrma I support u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ANIRUDH28
@ANIRUDH28  ·  3 karma

Absolutely right, we have to move court

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined