BCS Chapter 2 - RAKUM

21 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hello all... With all due respect to Simba's advice... I'm here starting this new thread for RAKUM. This way we can easily know what's happening where and how we can follow up! This thread would just be for RAKUM ... the original BC...
Page 1 of 3

Cool , i'm actually new to BCS and i didn't knew abt the same
Thnaks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
why do we have two chapters of BCS ...?
I do want to contribute for the good cause you folks are working but then ....where and which?

No - Not 2 chapters... This chapter was to discuss only RAKUM. Check out the first post in this thread..

For latest on BCS, refer to - http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=3345

Simba
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

why do we have two chapters of BCS ...?
I do want to contribute for the good cause you folks are working but then ....where and which?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi junta
im also interested in community service. earlier i was in delhi and was working with an NGO called Helping Hand and i was going to government and central schools teaching students for free. and i would like to continue this in banglore also. so kindly tell me how to join u ppl and what all work u do and how do u manage all this and what time and effort is required?
sincere PGite sachin

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

buddies...plz PM me...

I m interested and can do sth in the Weekends....

😁 😁 😁 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys ..

plz pm me da addr of rakum ... as i stay near Cmh rd .. i guess wud b able to go there n do da honours whnever i'm free inlcuding weekdays...!

lookin fwd for more info on the other community svc thread too...

manishp..
~

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey mansoor.. how was ur paper buddy???? mera kuch khas nahi..... shayad 3 months ke baad wapas likhne ke liye aana padega! 😞

And now i think all the worries will come to an end! We are having some good no of enthusiatic juntas who r willing to spare some time on CS activity.... so this Sunday 10.00 am at MG road BARISTA we will be creating YET antoher history by having the BIGGEST EVER BCS MEET!!!!! so guys BETTER make ur sef available!

hey John uncle..... how's it going for u??? joined SPJ???

Gover and other BCS juntas..... how abt meeting tomorrow evening??? say /n 5-6??? decide soon..

SUPER6 waiting for ur response dood.....

guys plz do follo up the old BCS thread - THE ORIGINAL for SNEHA NILAYA!

luv,
Rahul

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys

well issac, me missing the "uncle john" chants too :D

anyways, i'll mostly be leaving this friday. if my visa's not ready, will leave by monday max. hopefully may make it to th BCS meet on sunday.

rahul, can u spend some time and contact some on the PG list by phone? seems like we have to remind some ppl that this thread exists. we can try and cover everyone on the list tht way. others (govar, suchitra, etc) also pool in. contact as many as u'll can, if u'll are free.

will try and make some headway this week.

cya all later

priam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm getting Nostalgic.... really miss u guys a lot!!!! 😞 I hope we can have somekind of meet... off BCS... just for a cup of coffee... what say???

Absolutely! No chance for me in weekends .. won't be here. Any other day would be fine. Rains are playing real spoilsport these days.. record breaking rains... but lets plan atleast. :)

So this weekend well plan for the biggest ever BCS meet are u ready juntas????

Best of luck guys... have a blast! And keep BCS rocking! 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Super Duper work guys!!!

Wish I were there..Am kinda missing the chants of Uncle

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...