Batch of BIM BANGALORE (2OO8-10)

31 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group

Hi Aspirants of BIM Bangalore.. I am Sanjay from Chennai, finished my Engineering at St.Josephs college of Engg Chennai n with a Work Exp of 2 years at a software company Chennai as a Software engg. I got through BIM Bangalore n will be very...

Page 1 of 4

hiiii guys

this is navin ..........I would like to know wats the %ile required for bimb if anyone goes through mat............

I got 90% ...........in mat

And have around 24-36 months of work ex..........

can anyone tell me wats the chances

thanks in advance

navin malik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...
my mat dec 2008 score is 675....89.65%le....
wat colleges can i apply...
can i get a call from bim bangalore....
pls....do reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,
pls send me the official link of BIMB admissions 2009 thread.......searched a lot....but couldnt find it...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hiya puys

This is Varun here from BIM,Trichy ( BIM25)... Just wanted to welcome you'll and say a hi as ull are our sister-institute...surely there shall be interaction between both insitutes..!!

You'll can also ask us anything abt BIM Trichy I mean, as we dont know much about the Bangalore campus..!!!

So, hoping to have some good interaction with you'll from BIM B...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

This is Ashish Malviya, BE (Mechanical), 7 yrs exp in IT MNC's.
I am joining BIM B batch 2008. See you all there.

Regards,
Ashish Malviya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rahulbohra Says
so ne clue if v can skip stayin @ de hostel ...? n how r de core faculty thr ??? ne clue on de least packag offered durin de placemenz ...?

no clue of the least package.....core faculty is from BIM, trichy....and also the faculties from IIM.....and regarding hostel...I don't think that v can skip...otherwise I would hv been the first to do that :poketoungeb:.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nikhil0907 Says
no...now the percentage of placements have incresed....some 10-15 people are left for placements.....hostel rooms are good....basically its an apartment taken up as hostel and they have accomodated 2 persons in a room...so its pretty cool

Thanks Nikhil for these info.

Batch-4 will be passed out by July 08. Hope that the rest 15 guys will be placed then.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so ne clue if v can skip stayin @ de hostel ...? n how r de core faculty thr ??? ne clue on de least packag offered durin de placemenz ...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the best part is that we will be completing our degree in one year and also getting placed

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
that's great pal....Were all the batch-4 seniors placed? i think 60% were placed as of April. Whats the status now? any idea?....hows the hostel rooms?
pls share....

no...now the percentage of placements have incresed....some 10-15 people are left for placements.....hostel rooms are good....basically its an apartment taken up as hostel and they have accomodated 2 persons in a room...so its pretty cool
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...