Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 | Result

Join the discussion on BOB PO Result and Get all the details about Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017, Bank of Baroda Careers, Bank Of Baroda Result and Much More from our Bank PO Section

3,703 Posts  ·  13,509 Users
यह चर्चा हिंदी में उपलब्ध है।
हिंदी में देखें
Page 1 of 370

Nobody can predict or tell when will the notification come. So guys stop asking and waiting for the notification, just start preparing for examination because you don't know when it would come but we know that it would definitely come

Load more comments 2 of 17
prashu_69
Lord Commander  @prashu_69  ·  11h

Pdh le tu..wrna ghus jayenge paise tere..aur mai phle hi bol chuka hu naa ayega is baar bob..faltu me tu ro rha hai

•  
data_source
@data_source @data_source  ·  11h

Abe meri chod apni soch le phle ...mere paise jane de bank ne hi finance kia hai ....

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Any update regarding bob recruitment??

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Aj nahi aayega Bhai notification

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

For Important questions, daily quizzes, Tips & tricks, and Notifications. Go to this link and hit like : 

https://www.facebook.com/Mycareerchandigarh/

Post 4776654761623552
My Career Chandigarh
My Career Chandigarh. 757 likes. A venture by IIM-Ahmedabad alumni who strive to bring you the best available coachin...

94%ile CAT | 96%ile XAT | 97%ile in SNAP | 215 in NMAT
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Phle hi bola tha naa ayega is baar..phir bhi log ghis rhe hai..bc agar chairman bhi bol de ki kal ayega notification tb bhi mat manna jb tk pdf ni dete...

you know nothing jon snow
undefined
Write a comment..

Bank of Baroda is going to release vacancy by end of June 100 sure....

Load more comments 2 of 11
rajsan82
@rajsan82 @rajsan82  ·  2w

That is doubtful. Normally BOB releases vacancies around march/april  or by aug/sept.

•  
Amballll
@Amballll @Amballll  ·  5d

@pathakalok okkkkk...parmeswar

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Has anybody get mail for dv from up and when will be come?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Aaj to syndicate ka final result bhi aa gya,,,,,,, ab Bob tm bhi kuch respond kro po ke lye,,,,,,,,, waise agar koi select hua Ho to usko congrats from my side.

•  
AbhijithP
@AbhijithP @AbhijithP  ·  2w

it seems to be like no bob dis year :(

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

i think the notification will come after the final verdict of  case on bob pgdf2017.has anyone know about that case ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Dena par to NPA ke baadal mandra rhe hai,,, ab Bob tm hi kch kro,,, koi vacancy nikal do.

undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store