BANK OF BARODA IBPS PO2 2ND ALLOTMENT JOINING PROCESS

84 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
FRIENDS! PLEASE DISCUSS HERE ABOUT _BANK OF BARODA IBPS PO2 2ND ALLOTMENT JOINING PROCESS_
Page 1 of 9

kya bhai log job pakar apni aukat dekha di na bhul gaye na bakki sabko waiting guy kuchh bache hai unke liye kuchh news to do

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is reporting time at training centre on 6th oct?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any body goin to baroda trainin centre i m frm maharashtra fon 9730123890

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMON GUYS A LAST MINUTE EXERCISE:-ON 6TH OCT 2013....WE HAVE TO CARRY THE FOLLOWING TELL ME IF I MISSED SUMTHING....N U GUYS CHECK URS ALSO.....

a) 3 SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES OF 10TH,12TH,GRAD CERTIFICATES N MARKSHEETS.DA DOUBT IS WHETHER SELF ATTESTED OR GZTD OFFICER ATTESTED????
b) 4 SETS OF PRINTED DRO JOINING BIO DATA FORM.
c) 2 REFEREE CERTIFICATES 1 EACH FROM THE 2 REFEREES IN ORIGINAL.HOW MAY COPIES OF IT AND ARE THESES COPIES TO BE ATTESTED OR NOT??
d) 6 LATEST PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
e) COMPUTER LITERACY CERTIFICATE....I STUDIED IT IN GRADS SO DO I STILL HAVE TO PRODUCE THIS CERTIFICATE??? DID NEBODY CALLED HR REGARDING THIS THING??

GUYS PLEASE BE ACTIVE FOR ATLEAST LAST FEW DAYS....KYA HO GAYA HAI SABKO.....KINDLY TELL THAT IF I HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD NETHNG OR LEFT OUT NETHNG...FEEL FREE TO ADD NE MISSING POINTS OR NE CORRECTIONS NEEDED.....
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI Guys, Have a query...In DRO form what do we have to fill in introduced by (references column).....ppl who told us about bob etc etc any random person with details???????

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys!! My training centre is in Lucknow and I am from West Bengal. What about the duration of the training? is this 2 weeks or 13 weeks and whether accommodation will be provided for all those weeks, in addition to classroom training? Also, when will we come to know about our place of posting?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys!! Called up BOB helpline. In the online joining form, the max limit is 250 characters for each space/box provided. So, if anyone has typed more than 250 characters in any space/spaces, please limit that to 250 to submit the form.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys what abut the refrence certificate do we have any specific format

and computer certificate. I had computers in 10 and 12 so i also nees to arrange computer literacy certificate
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from andhrapradesh reporting to baroda.........let me know....

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I tried to fill the DRO BIO DATA form and was on the last page which is form 5 but then while clicking on submit button it said that an error occured and please go back and try again later so could not take a printout of the DRO BIO Data form. Has any one taken printout. Kindly let me know?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...