Bangalore PG Meet @ Mitesh's Reception

15 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
In keeping with true PG tradition we had yet another crazy PG meet right in the midst of Mitesh's reception :: :: :: And FINALLY we got to meet hasher (and that too not on a Sunday :: :: ). Moreover we had a special guest, shekha...
Page 1 of 2

thanks a lot for all the wishes...

i did miss out on inviting quite a few people... sorry about that.... :(

moi just back to work after a long long holiday... catch up with you guys soon...

see ya... thanks a lot 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Congrats Mitesh

ciao..

Congrats Mitesh! Sorry I could'nt make it! All the best for a happy married life!

regards,
Praveen

Congratulations MITESH! This news is so nice to hear!! 😃 Wishing you a wonderful married life ahead

Command like a king, work like a slave.

Congrats Mitesh....I had no idea about all this - this is quite a surprise for me...Arun bhai seems to have fgotten me....:(

Anyway have a happy married life ahead Mitesh!!

MDI Gurgaon(Batch of 2009)
i reach 20 mins late and i'm nowhere to be seen in the pics:-x....

anyways my last blore meet in atleast some time to come.....had a gala time here with the numerous meets.....

and once again,Happy Married life to you mitesh:)

Oh man!! :neutral: :neutral:
Really sorry about that.. I should've clicked more snaps!
It never struck me once we went down to the dinner place. :wow: :wow:
And yes, a BIG thanks to Arun for organizing this mini PG meet. With both Zango and Mitesh - our usual meet organizers missing in action; Arun did an excellent job! Hats off!!

- Googie

Congrats Mitesh 😃

Hey mitesh our babiji looks gr8.We were not even invited:neutral: Best wishes --hope u have a gr8 and wondeful married life ahead.

sounds fun!
cud nt come at the wedding though, so hv to apologise frm mitu!
:(

bt wishing u a very very happy married life!!
:)

god bless u!

Whaao !! Quite a place to have a mini-PG meet
Googie - you forgot the guy who organized the whole thing - moi Calling up people in PG in my address book, meeting up at kormangala, buying the card and envelope the tuck in the girt :wink: It was fun.
Met up with Haren finally after a long, long time - 2 years. And yea, as Googie said, not on a Sunday. And Shekhar, who had some other family engagement at MGRoad was philantrophic enough with his time to come over in the crazy Bangalore traffic, to come all the way to Jayanagar. Then the usual suspects - Oxy, Googie, Orca, Rajesh. Also bid bye to Orca (Kedar going to IIMK) and Rajesh (going to FMS).
All in all, pretty hot (both thermodynamically and gastronomically, and a wee bit pulchritudinally :wink:) evening.

Arun

PS: Im the guy in black shirt with long locks

thats bad dude...why only ppl in your address bok...why not a thread or post for the occasion..... at least some consideration to regular PGites like me who never managed to come to a PG meet for some or other reason and the people we know like expanding horizon who works in my office(i came to know that just few days back )... anyways...Have a happy married life mitesh..