Bangalore NTTF Electronics City Center

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, i am not finding available dates/slots for GMAT in bangalore pearson mg road (manipal) center but lot of dates are available at the new center at NTTF Electronics City that started last year. Did anyone take up test at this...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

i am not finding available dates/slots for GMAT in bangalore pearson mg road (manipal) center

but lot of dates are available at the new center at NTTF Electronics City that started last year.

Did anyone take up test at this place?

How accessible is this center? How much time does it take to travel from Kormangala/Silk Board?

would you'l suggest taking up test at this place if dates are not available at MG road center?

Thanks,
manoj

I am not a GMAT aspirant but can tell you a bit about this centre. NTTF is situated on RHS of hosur road, just at the start of phase II, adjacent to Infy buildings. From silk board, it should take you 35-40 min.s by bus and 10-15 min.s if you use the flyover.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Guys,

i am not finding available dates/slots for GMAT in bangalore pearson mg road (manipal) center

but lot of dates are available at the new center at NTTF Electronics City that started last year.

How accessible is this center? How much time does it take to travel from Kormangala/Silk Board?

would you'l suggest taking up test at this place if dates are not available at MG road center?

Thanks,
manoj

Hi Manoj,

You may get a fast response on any GMAT related query here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2009-10-25041262

For Bangalore specific query, you can post here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-study-group-2010-bangalore-25044566

PS: I'm aware that Nettur facility was newly opened sometime back, but don't anyone who wrote the test here.
I don't think there should be any issues. You can go for the new place if you are getting favourable dates.

Still post on the above thread for response.

For everything else, use Google Maps :P

Luck!

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
manoj