Bangalore IIM Call Getters - Lets Gang Up

62 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
If there any plans to group up for GD, I would also like to join. I have got LACKI. 53 months SW work-ex
Page 1 of 7

Can you great guys give me ur views
Ref Post : http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...sses+bangalore

I would really appreciate.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys!! r u guys meeting for GDs anywhere....
I would like to join for GD meetings.
Can any one of you let me know the venue details please??

Best Regards,
Madhavi

Hi, me new to pg...I have a lone call from IIM-K....desperately want to convert it....so very much interested in gd sessions......I was an IMS student at Manipal, currently in Bang for my final sem project training...Ims students in bang please let me know if classes for GD/PI have commenced...Also what exactly is the teaching methodology followed in the the classes....Free only on the weekends....Any advice for GD/PI welcome...Thanks....Best of luck to everybody

Just saw an earlier Post reg institutes and prices... I was a CL student from last year.... Attended GD/PI last year there, this year have decided to go with CL again.... Went ahead and joined TIME also today... TIME is charging 600/-... And CL charges 3000 for ex-CL students. Aside:: When IMS and CL are charging roundabout 3000, why/how does TIME charge 600????? Not that any of us are complaining of course 😉

Hi guys !

Have really procrastinated as far as checking out stuff in PG goes...
Anyways, better Late than Never I guess !:)

I have BLACKI calls, and stay near Forum...

How did the supposed get-together on Wed go? Do post experiences....

me also interested...but am in Koramangla..wud prefer anywhere near it as i dont have any means of commuting(bus & suto dont come under this category)...prefer only on weekends.

gr8 initiative by agantuk...unless the rendezvous is not far away, any time is ok with me.. I stay near IIMB....

I suggest Forum is a better meeting point that Garuda Mall...neways anything is ok with me...

btw I am wearing the BLACKI crown..

Hi, nice to get someone near IIMB. I too live near that. Am a BLACKI.
we shd meet.

So we are four of us: Synapse, The_1, Nex and Myself.
Guys, can you pm me your contact numbers?

I have called a friend who is not on PG. So that's 5 of us in all.

Venue: St Josephs, Langford Road (near Mission Road)
Time: 11 am

nex
@nex  ·  0 karma

nice idea.. I am in too 😃

St Joseph's sounds good. Though we may not be allowed to barge into a private campus. Anyway, it can be made a central gather-point. If we can't get into the campus, we simply move into the nearest park.

As for the POA, my idea is to gather atleast 6-10 people, and get some GDs going. Later in the month, we can invite ppl experienced in conducting GDs, like Pshycodementia, or friendly instructors from coaching institutes.