Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2012-2014 - Admission QueriesUpdated 19 Jun, 2016.

Description
*Hello Puys* *The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.* *We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.* *_Admission 20...
Type here..
Page 1 of 264
Hey,i am waiting for my b.com final year results..bt i am in a doubt that i would get a backlog..so if i have a backlog ..am i eligible to sit for gdpi next after taking cat 2016 or xat 2017 or nmat 2016 ...and at the time of admission the parti...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Balaji institute pune has no finance if u want finance u will have to give finance paper which is quite tuff out of which in finance exam failures half they put in marketing n half in hr

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Thread Closed - Go here for more discussions: SRI BALAJI SOCIETY PUNE ,NEW OFFICIAL THREAD... Pagalguy he selection process for admission to the following management institutes of Sri Balaji Society, which offer Two Year Full-Time Post G...
Read More..

Launched LEAP:Learn&Prepare with Friends - worlds first social & free test prep platform www.qsleap.com 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

What is the min, max and average placement for this college? And what percent of students are placed?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi,

My CMAT Sep 2013 score is 172. Will I get admission to BIMM Pune for Marketing ?Or should I take the test again on Feb 2014. Also how much is the CAT percentile required?.

Quick response is highly appreciated....

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

akshay_batman @ PaGaLGuYcan i take admission in BIMM ?? at current situation.. admission process is open or over?? reply fast

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 2
Write a comment..

HELLO EVERYONE...

CAN SM1 PLZZ TELL ME ABT TELECOM MAGEMENT SCOPE...
AND WAT R D COMPANYS TAKE PGDM IN TELECOM IN CAMPUS...
M SELECTED IN bitm
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..

MMM

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..
hi sir,i got admission offer in BITM-PGDM(TELECOM).,.,i am from engineering background.,.how about this specialization?? .,., it seems around 8lakhs for tution fee and as well for hostel fee,.,so what was the min.and max package we can expect???i...
Read More..
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 3
Write a comment..
@neerajkukreja24 u r in the final year ryt,,did u get placed in any company ??
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android   ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.
android   ANDROIDLearn More chevron_right