Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2011-2013 - Admission Queries

2,353 Posts  ·  350 Users
About this group
*Hello Puys The admission season is almost near and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2011-2013 of BIMM Pune.** We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries. *...
Page 1 of 236

BIMM Pune regarding Management B-School ( Planning to do MBA in Marketing from BIMM Pune. 10th - 96.73%, 12th Arts - 83.17% and BA English - 77%. Preparing for CMAT and MAH-CET this year. )

Average
Excellent
Good
Poor
Below Average
1 comment24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Balaji has no finance if u want finance u will have to give finance paper which is quite tuff out of which in finance exam failures half they put in marketing n half in hr

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please solve this question see the attachment

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cutoff of cat or any other exam in sri balaji society

2 comments
vinay.petrified
@vinay.petrified  ·  0 karma

You can go through CMAT and MAT also by scoring 85%le

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
omprakash437
@omprakash437  ·  0 karma

Or cat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone... I have a confusion please suggest me what should do ... I have done highschool with 59.50%, +2 with 69%, and engineering in instrumentation & control with 71% .now i have 4year of experience in process industries as instrumentation engineer .but now i was thinking for CAT preparation so should i do it? Will it be good for my career ? Why i am asking bcz in some forum i came read that who have 3-4 year work experience and have academic score less than 75 % will not be as good to do mba even from iim and just places below package of 10 LPA is it right ? Please suggest me ..

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
kunaldas
@kunaldas  ·  3 karma

All the best. :-)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rajnishsingh759
@rajnishsingh759  ·  0 karma

Thanks sir for your valuable suggestions...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got 78.6% in class 10, 81.25% in class 12 and 50.55% in my graduation. And I also have a76.15 percentile in the CMAT exam. Do you think I have a got a chance to convert BIMM, Pune?

1 comment
kunaldas
@kunaldas  ·  3 karma

Yup u get..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all BIMM students

Please open a thread in Life at B-school - For B-School Students - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT in case you want to discuss the life at BIMM and other related activities.

This thread has served the purpose as it was for admission related queries for the last season.

Hope you all have a great time in your college 😃

All the best !

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mangoheart Says
@neeraj hope ur STILL ENJOYING ...the decision u made

Yup Sir....its now settled...but some times fad of the stupid rules...attendance attendance and attendance....what is this???bullshit.

Prantosh SIR is the best faculty...i hope so sir u also would gone throw the classes under him...

I am in mm exe batch....midterm are near...

Today two seniors of mine from 2010-2012 got placed in HAIER MOBILES...
Neeraj Kukreja Student Manager - BIMM Pune Batch 2011 - 2013
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@neeraj hope ur STILL ENJOYING ...the decision u made

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nice...mjhe 110-120 mile the...gud ur liking it....but Ruk jao thoda...don't b judgemental ...khulne do raaz sab...picture dekho abhi...

gud luck!!

btw: woh so called encyclopaedia...still smokes inside the hall??? complaint krdu aicte mein?

Hi Mangoheart Sir,

YUP Mahabharata has started now and its being the 3rd day...that encyclopedia doesnt smokes inside the hall...he smokes at balcony ...quite away from the hall...so nobody objects it.but sir we respect him a lot now...he is a baddest of bad guy...never ever goes down...hahahah thats law of nature....
Neeraj Kukreja Student Manager - BIMM Pune Batch 2011 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...