Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2010-2012 - Admission Queries

3,322 Posts  ·  349 Users
About this group
Hello there, This thread is has been created to solve your queries regarding the flagship college of SBS - Balaji Institute of Modern Management. All your queries will be answered- precise & honest. For general queries about other college...
Page 1 of 333

WOULD request that the discussion to be continued on the new thread for the batch 2011-2013

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/balaji-institute-of-modern-management-bimm-2011-2013-admission-queries-25059911/2344433

thanks

BIMM, PGDM Finance (Batch 2010-12)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good abhishek u r doing a great job
keep it up.,.,.,.,.,.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
wannabeiniim Says
:splat:ok let's get things straight....dude anyone who get marketing stream in bimm has very bright chances of 6+ .......:cheers:

you said it:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ALL

lets not procrastinate.. the truth remains that...the huge batch strength reduces the average figures of placements..
i would request Gopinathan sir to dig out the median salary package as that is the true indicator compared to average.

:splat:ok let's get things straight....dude anyone who get marketing stream in bimm has very bright chances of 6+ .......:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ALL

lets not procrastinate.. the truth remains that...the huge batch strength reduces the average figures of placements..
i would request Gopinathan sir to dig out the median salary package as that is the true indicator compared to average.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

see if you are talking about just bimm,then it's 5-6 lakhs
package has been increased
till now all the companies have paid 5-6 and mostly in 6+
so here in balaji we believe in placing everyone rather than placing someone with a very high and others at 2-3 lakhs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

last year it was 4.5 lac

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
maitreya19 Says
It would also me worth mentioning that the average package seems to be showing an upward trend with the first few companies for placement

yes itz definately goin up...the 1st company gave packages of upto 6.5 lakhs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It would also me worth mentioning that the average package seems to be showing an upward trend with the first few companies for placement

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lovesrikant Says
Hello,if u don't mind, may i know the authentic source for the package u mentioned..??

the "authentic source" of this figure is college website, the president of sri balaji society and the members of placement cell.

:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...