Backdoor Entry / Management Quota

54 Posts  ·  156 Users
About this group
pgs what the hell Since the time i have been giving my mba exams i have been hearing a concept of backdoor entry and management quota. prominent colleges to be named:- 1.IMT ghaziabad(i heard they give admission for 5 lacs) 2.NMIMS(its g...
Page 1 of 6

well whn we talk abt backdoor entries lets nt mix it with industry sponserd quota etc as these guys r nt eligible for campus placements.....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
pankaj481 Says
is there some kind of quota in SIBM,ScmHRD,SIIB??????

dont know about the quota but symbiosis even the top scmhrd and sibm r known for backdoor entry.

is there some kind of quota in SIBM,ScmHRD,SIIB??????

s@g@ciOusDUDe Says
Discuss this in the NM thread buddy...

Here's the link buddy...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/narsee-monjee-gd-pi-experiences-2006-25013570

Discuss this in the NM thread buddy...

i am new to pagal guy..

my merit no. is 781..in nm
plannin to apply through management quota..
what are the chances..??...is it worth it as i have no other calls..???

Any1 from SIES nerul here.......PGDBA course .mgt. QUOTA.

Now you might be wondering that if some dumb student gets into an institute like IIMs then he is surely to be recognised by other students and the rest of the professors. But the people who deal with this are very smart.

A rigurous training session is given to these special students for around 20-30 days under the preview of the IIM faculty itself. In this training session they teach what is supposed to be taught in the first 2 months. So through the students achieve confidence and they become smart in front of the class. Something kind of personality development is also done over here.

:crazyeye::puppydog:
1 like

so guys with the new SC rule do u think thers is gonna be anyother post in this thread ...... gr8 rule by the SC to abolish any quota system for B school i guess it is a gr8 gift for students on un-dependance day ....... so guys wat acc to uu ppl will be the story hence forth