ba llb admission in symbiosis college pune 2020
Direct Admission guidance +91-9538317377|7411666661
Visit Our Website:- https://www.joinus4education.in/
Admission in symbiosis college 2020
Symbiosis Law School in Pune is indubitably among the best law schools in our country. Piloted and enriched by the vision of Padma Bhushan Dr S. Majumdar, SLS was established in 1977. It has consistently been ranked among the top ten law schools in India by India Today-Nielsen and The Week Survey. This premier law institute has been conferred with the prestigious Gold Star Award by the esteemed Bar Council of India in February. The curriculum and pedagogy at SLS are designed around the latest quality initiatives in legal education not just in India, but world over. SLS Pune is the only Indian partner with the Erasmus Mundus Global Consortium of Law Schools. Remarkable international collaborations across UK, US and Europe have brought the membership of International Association Of Law Schools, USA and Asian Law Institute, Singapore. Such collaborations give the students at SLS a chance to experience enhanced learning through global exposure and make them competent to thrive in an increasingly competitive world
Symbiosis has a lot of advantages over other private law schools in India such as
- Wifi facilities are given around the campus.
- Hostel facility is given for the accommodation of students.
- Spacious classroom with good furniture and A/V aids.
- A Health centre with 24x7 medical supervision.
- College Canteen has cuisines like North Indian, South Indian and Chinese.
- The moot court where law students argue imaginary cases for practice.
- The college has a well-stocked library, reading room and computer lab.
- Auditorium for annual fest programs.
- The institution has a team of experienced faculty members.
- Educational exposure to the students in state-level court.
- This institution offers different activity clubs like a sports club, drama club, literature club etc.
- Apart from the main ground, this college has a separate tennis court and basketball court.
- Students can submit the applications in both online or offline mode.
Students must pass PUC or 10+2 examination from a recognised board.
Reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%.
Students must have a total of minimum 45% to become eligible for LLB courses.
Symbiosis conduct SLAT every year.
You have to appear for SLAT and have to do very well in the entrance exam to get into Symbiosis Law School Pune.
- The school is accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC (UGC)
- Symbiosis Law School is approved by Bar Council of India
SLS is known to be first Law College in Pune offering evening law programs which have an innovative and creative curriculum. The college has also attained the honor of being a core partner in the global network of legal institutes of the Erasmus Mundus consortium.
SLS offers a BA.LLB (Hons), BBA.LLB (Hons), LLB at Undergraduate level and LLM at postgraduate level. It also offers diploma programs.
- For BA LLB/ BBA LLB Programs: Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates). Students who have appeared for their standard XII final examination and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission
- If u are qualified for the eligibility criteria then we can help you to get direct admission
Admission process Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) followed by Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test of the shortlisted candidates. Final selection shall be based on the combined merit list of SLAT score (50%) and PI-WAT (50%)
Placement scene at Symbiosis law college
The placement scene at Symbiosis Law School, Pune is decent. The batch size is around 300 to 400. Obviously, not all students end up getting placed but still a decent number of students end up getting placed. The average salary according to the college website is 8.40 LPA. Law firms like SAM, CAM, Khaitan, JSA and AZB have visited the campus to recruit students and still do. Banks and corporates like ICICI Bank and Coca-Cola have visited the campus this year too. There have been confirmed PPO's to students by JSA and Khaitan this year which pay upwards of 12 LPA easily