B Schools in India - GMAT

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi, I have two years of IT work experience. Can any one tell where can I apply (B School in India) for MBA course after writing GMAT. Best Regards, Pratima.
Page 1 of 1
arun_s2406 Says
What is the difference in 1 year MBA and 2 yr MBA other than duration....how r the placements for1 yr MBA

Hi Arun,

Welcome to PG.
This is a very old thread. You cant expect a reply here.
Please continue here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/wondering-which-bskools-to-apply-visit-this-thread-25017552

1 year MBA is the executive MBA where people with Work ex or an excellent profile enhance the knowledge. The placements are lateral. The duration is mostly 16-18 months.

Regards
Pallavi
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

What is the difference in 1 year MBA and 2 yr MBA other than duration....how r the placements for1 yr MBA

There is MDI and TAPMI too... they accept GMAT scores.

Hey Pratima,

You could try applying to SP Jain's one year MBA as well.Not sure when the dead lines are,but heard it's good as well.

I'm looking at doing a one year MBA as well,ISB-already applied,GLIM-in the process of applying,but do try for these two,if interested in studying in India alone.

All The Best!

Regards,
Nanditha.

hey,
are there anymore institutes who accept GMAT score apart from sp jain,glim and isb...plz help

Hey Pratima,

You could try applying to SP Jain's one year MBA as well.Not sure when the dead lines are,but heard it's good as well.

I'm looking at doing a one year MBA as well,ISB-already applied,GLIM-in the process of applying,but do try for these two,if interested in studying in India alone.

All The Best!

Regards,
Nanditha.

HEY

As posted earlier, GMAT is acceptable only by ISB & GLIM. Both of which seem to be good options. I got an admit to GLIM and am taking it up this year.

IF your not in a hurry to do ur MBA you can probaby try for the EMBA by the IIM's for which you have to be atleast 27 yrs of age and have GMAT,work ex. Have hrd the placements are really good for this course as well.

Lemme know if you have any further questions

Regards

Noopur

Hi,

I have two years of IT work experience.
Can any one tell where can I apply (B School in India) for MBA course after writing GMAT.

Best Regards,
Pratima.

any luck yet?

As fas as my knowledge goes ... only to ISB and Great Lakes

Hi,

I have two years of IT work experience.
Can any one tell where can I apply (B School in India) for MBA course after writing GMAT.

Best Regards,
Pratima.