B School Suggestion

2 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
I am Currently working in a US Based Top Service Provider Company for 14 months. I have 82% in 10th, 70% in 12th and B.Tech with 8.54 pointers. Suggest me some Top B schools where I can or should get admission considering me an above average stude...
Page 1 of 1

It is good that you are preparing for the CAT exam you need good marks/score in the cat exam only then you are eligible for the govt seat in IIM. If you will not able to get govt seat there are also some other universities and colleges which are good enough for the management studies like Browse the name of some good universities which providing the lot of facilities to the students like residential facility , library facility,expert faculties and having the Hi-tech campus infrastructure to the students.

There are some colleges which are good enough for the management studies.

For more information about the admission process and fee structure check out the websites of some universities like:- F.M.S ,X.L.R.I , Lovely Professional University , Symbiosis University........etc..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am Currently working in a US Based Top Service Provider Company for 14 months. I have 82% in 10th, 70% in 12th and B.Tech with 8.54 pointers. Suggest me some Top B schools where I can or should get admission considering me an above average student only. I am planning to give CAT this year.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...