Averages, Percentages, Profit Loss and Interest

519 Posts  ·  6,125 Users
About this group
Nbangalorekar bought a 10 kg of water-melon in Bangalore that had 99% water. After the water-melon was left outdoors for a day, it was 95% water. What was the weight of the dehydrated water-melon? *(1) 9.6 kg (2) 9.5 kg (3) 2 kg (4) can...
Page 1 of 52

Hello everyone. Pinnacle MBA is an experiential management course which is most in-demand right now considering the fast-paced technological world. JK Lakshmipat University is offering Pinnacle MBA which is India's one of the best experiential management program.

You should definitely have a look at once and explore the course for yourself

https://www.jklu.edu.in/course/pinnacle-mba/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody help me solve this question, I guess my answer is incorrect?

Post 80330015507252
1 comment
scrabbler
@scrabbler  ·  35,117 karma

20% seems fine...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys is this group still active?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A special kind of wine requires to be kept for 4 years in a special chamber as as to acquire the required taste.The cost of manufacturing one bottle is 250 and inventory cost for each bottle is rs 4 per year.The company makes 6000 bottles and keeps them in special chambers, but every year 2% of the bottles break.After 4 years at what price should they sell remaining bottles to make a profit of 10%

5 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

2kg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A dishonest milkman adds 20% water to the existing quantity of milk and sells it at the same price at which he buys it.After selling a few liters he is caught and made to pay 200. He realizes that he has suffered a loss of 100 because of it.How many liters did he sell if he bought pure milk at 10/lt ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

into two smaller empty tanks B and C. The volume of All the water in a big tank A is emptied water in C is 33/ % of that in A. If 300 litres of water, which had gone into B had instead gone into C. Bwould have 50% more water than C. hat was the volume of water in A? (in litres)

1 comment
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

(1/3 - 2/5) = 1/15.... so 15*300=4500

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This Diwali enhance your chances of cracking CAT with 2iim full course and time test series! Ping me and get them at unbeatable price!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Willing to share my TIME portal at a very nominal rate. If interested, do ping!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Solve pls 11 no ...comment trick or step

Post 6665998921367552
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
mrp2403
@mrp2403  ·  21 karma

30days

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bibinb