Avengers Team 2014

12 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 2

Useful in questions where you are asked to find the no of integral points inside a geometrical figure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pick's_theorem

the meaning of life and futility of death
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SUBJUNCTIVE MOOD

A verb is in the subjunctive mood when it expresses a condition which is doubtful or not factual. It is most often found in a clause beginning with the word if. It is also found in clause following a verb that expresses a doubt, a wish, regret, request, demand, or proposal.

These are verbs typically followed by clauses that take the subjunctive:

ask, demand, determine, insist, move, order, pray, prefer, recommend, regret, request, require, suggest, and wish.

CAT'14 97.82...... GMAT:???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back." Albert Camus

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys and pals follow this thread... It is good... Btw let me do my part by sharing the Carmichael function

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/quant-concepts-thread-for-cat-2014-28604804/29059124

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OK puys here is the outcome of our small meeting:

a. each person would share 3 gk question and 3 vocab words everyday

b. everyday at least 1 RC, LR, DI and 5 quant (not the easy ones plz) by everyone

c. whenever u come across a good concept, plz make it a habit of posting it in this thread

d. whenever u come across a doubt, plz post it here... post it in the other threads as well as there r less ppl here n there is a possibility that none of us wud b able to solve this... the idea is to know the best possible solution... so after u get the solution post it in the comments section...

thats it... zyada kuch nahi hai... 😃

i hope that everyone here will actively participate

suggestions are welcome, as usual 😃

Infinite dreams
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Infinite dreams
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ppl, the spirit that we started with definitely seems to be dying. but its time to rev up. we had planned about a discussion where we would assess our strengths, weaknesses, discuss the way ahead and also get to know each other. so i m proposing a specific time tomorrow for this discussion. we cant afford to keep this pending anymore. 9PM sharp tomorrow. interested ppl, please join in. it would be great.

Puys and pirls (i dont think there are any pirls following this thread, but still), please suggest the platform of the discussion. PG message?

Infinite dreams
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which exams are u appearing for?

Infinite dreams
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which institute mocks are u appearing for?

Infinite dreams
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

there are 10 bags with 1000 balls each. There are X bags with all 10kg balls and remaining bags with all 11kg balls. You have a digital / spring balance with you and you have to find all the bags that have 11kg balls. What is the minimum number of weighing required?

Post answer and logic plz

Infinite dreams
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...