AUD SBPPSE MBA 2013-15 Admissions and Discussion(Queries and Doubts)

23 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Any Doubts and QuerieEalted with AUD SBPPSE MBA. Second batch admission queries.
Page 1 of 3

Hi, the results have been declared and i got in. But I have also been selected in IMT Hydrabad. Can someone help me to contrast between them.

1 comment
mukul.shdev
@mukul.shdev  ·  0 karma

Hi,

This thread has gone dead it seems... someone plz guide where to post the queries....

or whether there will be no answers at all...!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sandeepbhagat Yes AUD MBA has a different approach towards MBA.it is a specially designed Program and as u must have seen in BoI that much emphasize has been given to society and social aspects. Both GD and PI shall be taken into consideration for final selection. We have s set benchmark for selection, so if you meet and score above than that you are in selection list then top performer shall be called for final admission and so on.
Best of Luck for GD/PI.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@hunkie007 said:
Any Doubts and QuerieEalted with AUD SBPPSE MBA. Second batch admission queries.
i m short listed in Gd/pi this yr. i read the boi of MBA, and aud curriculum is totally different from traditional MBA curriculum i just want to know about the Gd/pi. what will be the probability of selecting the students and also will GD and PI both will taken for admission or any one of them will take...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was talking abt placements not internships.it'll be after 1st year.and interships are everywhere.its a part of the course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@er.rv yeah thatz wt i meant summer placement...so u want that we should say dn come here......come on ravi..and yes we have got 90% summers.!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Placements and internships are two different things summer internships are there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@er.rv yaar i dnt knw who told u bou placements but each n every bit of it is true.....rest they vl see themselves...!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it could be anything..if you reading news paper or eating up news then itz a cake walk!!! my time the topic was chosen by chit method...one of the group member chose the chit.Topic was " Do we need Leaders or Managers"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prshnayyar Go university home page...see right side,click MBA Admissions 2013 click it and see BoI for MBA i.e Bullitein of Information!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prshnayyar refer Brochure as it may have changed...from last year
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...