Attnetion All M.B.A. Aspirants applying for AICTE approved Colleges

42 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi all.I have one thing to share with all of u. I hope all of u read the new guidelines given by AICTE to b-schools in the article "AICTE DIKTAT..." on PG's main page. So the concern now is that whether b-schools of mumbai and pune will be fol...
Page 1 of 5

Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology is committed to provide govt. Approved, job oriented, professional courses in the field of business management, computer science, Electrical and Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg and Pharmacy.Our Management education in the country can roughly be divided into four groups. At the top are the reputed institutes and some university departments which have maintained the high quality of their education.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends
I got admission in itm kharghar where i have been asked to pay the fees for first year that is 345000 by 19th of may and my class will start from 11th june. I also have been called for the gdpi process of welingkar pgdm which is on 17th may and the final result will be out by 10th june. Now i dunno what to do if i dont pay fees in itm my seat will be cancelled. So i want to know if i pay my fees and ask for refund later incase i get into welingkar how much money will be deducted and will i be eligible for the refund since the result for welingkar is coming on 10th and class in itm will start on 11th...so i will have to apply for refund only after getting my welingkar results....please help me guys i want this information asap....and the no. aicte has provided is just not working...pls help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dentrums Says
does it means that colleges like JBIMS going to extend their admission dates??

dude, what has jb gotta do with it man??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does it means that colleges like JBIMS going to extend their admission dates??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Whats more, the fees also would have been decreased. About the exams, even now , most reputed Bschools, accept Cat, Cet, or take their own exams, I don't know how enforcing to accept only these exams wud've affected us, in fact it too was a good ruling, because, exams like mat and atma aren't in the same league as CAT. About the profile based calls, they are just a gimmick used by these bschools to justify the admissions of low scoring ppl who have actually paid for their seats. Then there's the problem of non refundable fees as mentioned by some puys above.
Lastly, Our famous efficient courts, how in god's name did they work so quickly, I guess everybody knows they got paid off by the bschools, which have millions at stake, they make a lot of undeserved money thru pgdm admissions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The decision is not at all in favour of students, if AICTE's decision was not challenged, the admissions would've been centralized, thus saving us from filling 5 to 6 forms and attending their gd/pi separately, it would've been a boon, also the centralized system would've prevented malpractices in admissions, as it is in many bschools a shocking number of pgdm seats are sold

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ultimately Supreme Court gave decision in favour of B-Schools and Students,
I'll say it's in favour of students also because to impose guidelines at eleventh hour when most of M.B.A. entrance exams had taken place,was totally illogical and irrational decision by Aicte.
Hope the decision that next year scores of which exams will be accepted, will be given within the proper time limit by Supreme Court, but till then :cheerio: for this session as decision by Supreme Court maintains the status quo for most of B-schools:cheerio:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i don't know whether this is a correct thread to post this query...moderators guide me if i am wrong...

admission season in most b school is going and gradually they all will declare there results and wait list. Those who have already secured a admission in some aicte approved schools will definitely try for a better college and will ask for refund of initial installment paid.Various b schools do not follow aicte guidelines but they make sure to mention on there websites that they are aicte approved.They always hesitate to refund students fees.

I request my fellow PG to be more serious about this matter and prepare a depository of all the queries like this.

let me take a live example: I have given offer form Kirloskar harihar campus and have to pay non-refundable installment of 140000rs by 5 april..KAIMS is a aicte approved now but still have demanded 140000rs as non refundable deposit... This type of diplomacy by bschool is faced by various students.

Let us unite together and make a new depository of these type of issues so that we can take benefit of the aicte norms for refunding of fees after deducting only 1000rs..

I will really appreciate if some one from law background or whose parents are from law background can through some more light on how to tackle these issues legally and fastly...

Thank you for reading a long post...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys...its being said that the last date to apply for siescoms has been extended to 22 march...and wwe can apply thru feb mat as well...but does anyone here know whether the issue regarding CAP conducted by mh-cet has been resolved yet or not...shud i apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Next_Stop_IIM Says
What is the ruling by the court??

the ruling is to maintain staus quo as the last year for admissions into aicte approved courses challenging the interference of aicte and state in the selection procedure. but i am unaware of the latest in this issue, whether a final ruling has come or not?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...