Attention Students For ICFAI 2014 Admission

5 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
I am willing to open a forum decision for the student who are willing to take admission in ICFAI for MBA/PGPM ICFAT is Automated Body and this means they can do what they want. For example 1\. Can make meaning less Grading System 2\....
Page 1 of 1

wt happened puys..nobody is posting gd topics...i m hving my gd on 26th feb and wanted to know about the topics raised for gd

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello guys anybody form delhi for 26th feb GDPI to Hyderabad??!!??😁

hello i'm aanchal. Ive been shortlisted via ibsat for gd/pi. Can someone help me with topics that generally appear .Also i would like to know about icfai business school for mba program.thank you!

1 comment

hello puys....
plz share GD TOPICS often asked at IBS(HYD)
I mean is it related to Current Affairs.... or
Is it related to General topics......

plz suggest........

I am willing to open a forum decision for the student who are willing to take admission in ICFAI for MBA/PGPM

ICFAT is Automated Body and this means they can do what they want.
For example

1. Can make meaning less Grading System
2. Can Put BBA and Btech Faculty with 0 Year of Industry Experience to teach you.
3. Can take as more student as they can for admission
4. Student Faculty Ratio is very less

Now coming to the point I want to let you know about Pune Campus of IBS

1. Far from being organized.
2. One faculty who is from Defense Background and 0 Year of Exp is teaching Information System in one section, Business Communication to second session, Operations to II sem batch.

Hahahaha its not a Joke its reality.

3. He has also engaged here daughter is same collage as a faculty to teach Marketing for Seniors and Juniors. She is just MBA passed student with 0 Industry exp

Can you guys believe the type of education system they are providing?? They are playing with the future of students.

Please post your reply to know real facts about IBS

1 comment