ATMA December 9 results

28 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi all, With less than 24 hrs to go for the results of December 9 ATMA AIMS exam, I would like to start a thread in order to have a common platform wherein, all fellow puys can write down their scores. Please write your scores in the following f...
Page 1 of 3
@OMG_CAT said:
@avirupbhowmick yarr good chances but the fact is they give preference to cat then mhn cet cmat and then atma itz just another way to earn money ....a good college and genuine college will never accept so many exam forms ...itz just another way to earn money ...rest you wish
@rock_D_dhun
NMIMS-PGDM(2013-2015)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@OMG_CAT MY atma percntile is 97.9 with 3 yrs of wrk ex >chances for welinker??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@OMG_CAT thnx a lot... guess ive gotta perform better in feb CMAT heard MH CET wont b conducted dis year onwards..
! d Jack of ol trades n master of sum !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@avirupbhowmick yarr good chances but the fact is they give preference to cat then mhn cet cmat and then atma itz just another way to earn money ....a good college and genuine college will never accept so many exam forms ...itz just another way to earn money ...rest you wish
NMIMS-PGDM(2013-2015)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@OMG_CAT said:
@gaggo dont think any good college only nibm was there in pune but due to recent ban on psu i dont think itz worth of joining
wat are my chances 4 welingkar mumbai with ATMA (OA) 99.43 %ile... PGDM .with decent acads n good amount of extra cirricullar activities I am an OMS category student.. plz help..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gaggo dont think any good college only nibm was there in pune but due to recent ban on psu i dont think itz worth of joining
NMIMS-PGDM(2013-2015)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@OMG_CAT Some questions were wrong, I don think they considered that...I also got very less in VA...any idea if any good college in Pune would call with 92.9 percentile for OMS candidate?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 92.9 percentile overall, 10th 80%, 12th 63%, B.E. 73% with Merit from University. 4 years of work ex. any chance for Wellingkar OMS category? Can u Tell me, if top colleges in Pune would accept this score? Can we appear for ATMA again? Does Pumba accept ATMA fr OMS candidates? with this score do I even stand a chance? Please reply...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi i hav applied 2 wellingkar mumbai PGDM n dis is my profile
X - 92 %
XII 81%
Btech 77%
no work xperience
CMAT(sep2012) - 91.4 %ile
ATMA(dec2012) -99.43 %ile(overall)
Quant 90.68
Verbal 99.24
Analytcl 99.24......wat r my chances... ?? plzz rply
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Now will have to depend on ma MAT score.

If not now then when?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...