ATMA 2010(AIMS Test for Management Admissions) [Official Thread]

139 Posts  ·  55 Users
About this group
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is being conducted to enable students aspiring to join management courses in different institutes in India. * About ATMA AIMS Test for Management Admissions* The members of Association of Indian Ma...
Page 1 of 14

Please continue here for further Queries and discussions:- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-atma-results-out-25051182

Regards,

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey puys,
my ATMA results is
OA: 98.09 percentile

LR: 98.09 percentile
VA: 96.14 percentile
QA: 95.05 percentile

wat r my chances fr welingkar??? plz reply... got goosebumps already

My ATMA 2010 Score

total scaled score:576
Overall percentile:90.91

can i expect a call from pumba or we school?

Total Scaled Score : 566 Overall Percentile : 88.41

ATMA RES OUT my frnd gt her score card me nt yet received ne1 gt d results in mail if u find ne link 4 d same pls post it me nt able to get thru

sherinsunny Says
I think you can apply to amritha,coimbatore which is a good college with your CAT score. I also heard that there is more preference to thos who have work experience at wellingar college. But since you have good score for MAT, you have many options dude but the last dates of the colleges are very near now. So apply as soon as possible.

Thanks dude..I have already applied to WE. I have 2 yrs of work-ex and I have also heard that I have good chances for ILS seats in KJ Somaiya, Do you agree with me?
Yes.All three.

MAT: 99.9%ile
CAT: 85.03%ile
ATMA

Any idea of my chances fr WE?

I think you can apply to amritha,coimbatore which is a good college with your CAT score. I also heard that there is more preference to thos who have work experience at wellingar college. But since you have good score for MAT, you have many options dude but the last dates of the colleges are very near now. So apply as soon as possible.
ok. I hope the result will be published in the site soon.

Did you wrote MAT or CAT or only ATMA ?

Yes.All three.

MAT: 99.9%ile
CAT: 85.03%ile
ATMA

Any idea of my chances fr WE?
Guys,
result out
Enrollment

if you are facing any problem...you can PM me

Dude please edit this post as the link that you have posted is the last years ATMA result link.

This may cause confusion among the puys !!:shock:
Thanks sherisunny, I literally started crying after hearing this. I have not got any call and this is my last hope of getting welingkar. Else my full year will be wasted. Please do tell me whenever you see the right link. "taruneo" please check the right link and also edit your post people can really get depressed by such a thing.
:nono:

ok. I hope the result will be published in the site soon.

Did you wrote MAT or CAT or only ATMA ?