Atharva institute of management studies

75 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
Hey friends, if u have any queries about Atharva Institute of Management Studies, feel free to ask here. Do visit this link for more details Atharva Educational Trust, Mumbai - Management Institute, Information Technology, Hotel Management, Fa...
Page 1 of 8
Hey Puys I think we are posting our queries at the wrong post... This link was for last year aspirants if we check it's initial posts.... I doubt if seniors would be coming in here to check the status.... I do not know how to create a new thread or else I would have initiated this... but if any1 of you know I think we can help ourselves and others who are now in great need of help.... :)

Thanks a lot.... and all the very best... :)

Hi,I have initiated new thread for current year following is the link:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/atharva-institute-of-management-studies-2010-25056257/2196887
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS PGDM course good in atharva?? and placement wise which is better MMS or PGDM.IN atharva hws SYSTEMS placement....?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii..112 in SC catagory...HU nagpur..
is atharva possible for me???? and how this college is for HR specialization???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii..112 in SC catagory...is atharva possible for me????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pandeywasshyam Says
i have scored 140/240.....my MU rank is 3124....is is possible fr me in ATHARVA...?????????

Hi
Total Score of:128
GD:9
PI:12
State General Merit number:7263
University General Merit number: 4724
University (SC) Category Merit number:189

Which college do I stand a chance to get admission???
Plzzz reply

Hello to all
Total Score of:114=(89+12+13)
CET written exam:89
GD:12
PI:13
State General Merit number: 11687
University General Merit number:6746
I am type A -Open Category.
Please please can any one help me which college should i go for?
I am interested in doing Finance.
Do I stand a chance to get admission???

Hey Puys I think we are posting our queries at the wrong post... This link was for last year aspirants if we check it's initial posts.... I doubt if seniors would be coming in here to check the status.... I do not know how to create a new thread or else I would have initiated this... but if any1 of you know I think we can help ourselves and others who are now in great need of help.... :)

Thanks a lot.... and all the very best... 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello to all
Total Score of:114=(89+12+13)
CET written exam:89
GD:12
PI:13
State General Merit number: 11687
University General Merit number:6746
I am type A -Open Category.
Please please can any one help me which college should i go for?
I am interested in doing Finance.
Do I stand a chance to get admission???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
Total Score of:128
GD:9
PI:12
State General Merit number:7263
University General Merit number: 4724
University (SC) Category Merit number:189

Which college do I stand a chance to get admission???
Plzzz reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have scored 140/240.....my MU rank is 3124....is is possible fr me in ATHARVA...?????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is Atharva Institute of Management Studies for MMS and Atharva School of Business for PG course...

Atharva Institute of Management Studies and Atharva School of business share same placement cell, class rooms, library, computer lab, Wi-fi and also most of the faculty, of which few are in house and few visiting...

The Institute has good looking infrastructure. Faculty is not same as it was for Batch of 2007-2009. Three finance faculty, two- three marketing faculty, and two director who also took lectures are no more with the college, and they were good. New faculty must have been recruited by now, I assume, so Insti lacks in consistency of faculty...

The college gives Laptop facility (they give away laptop to student on college ID card for use within campus. But, most of the students have their own laptops, so I can't comment on utility of this facility.

Access to mobile phones is highly restricted. We submitted our cell phones at security at the gate. Library issues books to students, for MMS students there is book bank. Magazines, Journals, Newspapers, Student reports are all only for access within library..

Placements for summer for finance stream were less than good. yet, in the recessionary time good enough. But, final placement scenario was ugly. Students were placed at salary approximately Rs.200000/- p.a on an average. for finance stream, almost none is core finance area. Placements were in share brokerage, insurance, and banking industry. A large chunk was not placed, reason believed to be students inability to clear Aptitude test, recession, large supply of MBAs in labour market.

Atharva, is named after lord Ganesh, and Shri Sunil Rane manages the College affairs very actively, who is also an entrepreneur and (active) party member of BJP. Dean of Atharva Institute of Management studies is Mr. N S Rajan, who takes lectures on subjects of human resource management. Management has applied for Deemed university status, and Mr. Rane is pursuing this goal very keenly. In that case, then MMS or PG, will have no difference then. Today, admission for MMS is CET based and Mumbai University is the board.

Atharva is expanding in sitting capacity, construction of new building is already half complete. IN that new phase building, big Auditorium is been inaugurated just some time back.

Note: this is all the general information about the Insti. and it should be taken into consideration only as a hint about the Insti. As we know, to the smart, hint is enough.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Vikita,

I have sent you a PM. Please check it.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...