Associate banks of SBI PO 2012

When can we expect final result of SBI Associate PO 2012? Puys, any pros and cons of PO in SBI Associate banks in comparison to other PSU banks?
829 Posts  ·  228 Users
Page 1 of 82
Hi Friends! I lost my application print-out copy for SBI Associate Banks PO. I dint remember my order of preferences for alotment. Since we have to fillup the order of preferences in the bio-data-cum-attestation form, I am now clueless as to what ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
is it necessary to mark the ques no. on the screen as answered while I have written the answers on the sheet provided for the descriptive paper of sbi po in associate banks? I couldn't mark them as answered on the screen but wrote down all the ans...
Read more...
  •  
silverlion8
Arpita Mukherjee @silverlion8  ·  4 years ago

i guess its not.. read a post here a few minutes back where d guy had d same issue.. he had called d ibps toll free no n even dey said d answers would b accepted.. 

•  
mk7106935
@mk7106935 @mk7106935  ·  4 years ago

thanx. feelin relax now

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear sir;

please somebody answr my Query

I have 6/24 vision in one eye. One eye have 6/6. Weather it will create any problem in my joining as probationary officer. Regards 

•  
niftianabhishek
abhi roxx @niftianabhishek  ·  4 years ago

no it will not create any problem..!! They take final medical check-up report at the time of final verification (you can ignore it by not wearing specs in front of thm)

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
UPDATES ON MERGER OF BANKS Blogspot All India Bank Employee s Association (AIBEA) & Bank Employees Federation of India (BEFI) had called on ALL INDIA STRIKE on 25th September 2013 to oppose: -Click - ANTI-PEOPLE BANKING SECTOR REFOR...
Read more...
  •  
manupriya.2004
Manu Priya @manupriya.2004  ·  4 years ago

Dear sir;

please somebody answr my Query

I have 6/24 vision in one eye. One eye have 6/6. Weather it will create any problem in my joining as probationary officer. Regards 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  •  
santosh3iitkgp
Santosh Kumar @santosh3iitkgp  ·  4 years ago

dude ..can you tell me about the issue of this merging ??

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
@deepak1139 what will be eligibilty criteria in academic qualification for sbi po associate..when it will declare notifaction..and secondly could u tell me about ibps po 2013-2014 academmic qualification as well
  •  
deepak1139
Determined Soul :-)  @deepak1139  ·  6 years ago
@mayank15 State bank group requires you to have 60% throughout till last year.but this year I think SBI has scrapped the rule of 60% ,so there is a possibility that the same criteria might be there for SBI associates.AFAIK...associate is already o...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@nehaarya said:
@deepak1139 please if u can tell me if u know this frm any source or just ur interpretation,plz its urgent.
My Father is in SBI....And as per him,there is no information of change in upper age limit atleast in State bank group. :-)

Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...