Ask SP Jain School of Global Management | Dubai, Singapore, Sydney: Official Admission Query Thread

Hi Everyone, We are proud to bring to you - The First Official Admission Query Blog - of SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney. On behalf of the school, Ms Shweta Chhabra (Academic Manager) would be answering your...

11,454 Posts  ·  8,136 Users
Page 1 of 1,145
In February 2018, we invited students, staff and faculty across our four campuses to our “Classroom of the Future” contest, seeking ideas on how technology can make classrooms more interactive and engaging. Three cheers to our grand prize winners,...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail

Learn more: www.spjain.org 
  •  
Write a comment...
Join us at our upcoming student info-session and learn how the Global MBA can help you in your personal and professional growth. This will be your chance to meet our counsellors and career experts, and interact with the alumni about their personal...
Read more...
Post Image

•  
Write a comment...

Hi I got selected for the evaluation round. Can anyone give any sample question about what is asked in self reflective essay.

•  
Write a comment...
  Career Advice Hello,   I am looking for Masters in Global Business Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management from SP Jain School of Global Management. Course details-https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/mgb. I need to know ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Hello friends, I have 5.5 yrs experience in engineering consultancy, Looking fo MBA. Is SPJain Global MBA a good opportunity to pursue MBA. Please help me with your reviews.

•  
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have 2 years job experience and 1 years internship experience so do I meet the criteria of GMBA at SP Jain. My question is do I meet the criteria with my internship?

•  
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have 2 years job experience and 1 year internship experience so am I eligible for GMBA at SP jain of min 3 years experience. Do I meet the criteria with my internship?

•  
Write a comment...
Hello, We’re writing to share some exciting news with you. Our Global MBA program has been ranked among the TOP 20 in Forbes’ 2017 ranking of the world’s best 1-year international MBA programs. This is the fifth year in a row now that our program...
Read more...

•  
Write a comment...

Hi 

I will complete 3 years of work experience in retail banking in August 2017.

Can I apply for Sept 17 intake for GMBA right now ?

Considering that at this time I have not completed 3 years of work ex.

•  
Write a comment...
 Hello friends/SP Jain alumni,I have been shortlisted for the GMBA program evaluation and and would just like to have a honest first-hand experience at your end before I go in for the last assessment round. I am a middle class guy with a 6 plus ye...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...