Ask SP Jain School of Global Management | Dubai, Singapore, Sydney: Official Admission Query Thread

11,454 Posts  ·  8,135 Users
About this group

Hi Everyone, We are proud to bring to you - The First Official Admission Query Blog - of SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney. On behalf of the school, Ms Shweta Chhabra (Academic Manager) would be answering your...

Page 1 of 1,146

In February 2018, we invited students, staff and faculty across our four campuses to our “Classroom of the Future” contest, seeking ideas on how technology can make classrooms more interactive and engaging. Three cheers to our grand prize winners, whose ideas inspired our most ambitious project till date. 

SAY HELLO TO OUR NEW ‘ENGAGED LEARNING CLASSROOM’ OR ELC – a brand new learning ecosystem dedicated entirely to the development of business skills. Skills like problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, business intelligence, and teamwork. Unlike a traditional classroom where students would take notes, watch a PowerPoint, or attend a passive lecture, the ELC pushes them to discuss, debate, argue and ideate while the faculty engages them by asking intriguing questions. 

Learn more:  https://youtu.be/MwECM7hj_Qg

Video Thumbnail6125878133653504
Learn more: www.spjain.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Join us at our upcoming student info-session and learn how the Global MBA can help you in your personal and professional growth. This will be your chance to meet our counsellors and career experts, and interact with the alumni about their personal SP Jain journey - https://hubs.ly/H0g27Kq0

Post 5441977703727104
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I got selected for the evaluation round. Can anyone give any sample question about what is asked in self reflective essay.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Career Advice

Hello,   I am looking for Masters in Global Business Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management from SP Jain School of Global Management. Course details-https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/mgb. I need to know the views of Industries about the course and how well they recognize this course. Since I am from IT background with Experience in development and project management with operations, What do you see as the pros and cons? And what are some challenges I might face?   Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends, I have 5.5 yrs experience in engineering consultancy, Looking fo MBA. Is SPJain Global MBA a good opportunity to pursue MBA. Please help me with your reviews.

1 comment
ayush.kalani
@ayush.kalani  ·  47 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have 2 years job experience and 1 years internship experience so do I meet the criteria of GMBA at SP Jain. My question is do I meet the criteria with my internship?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have 2 years job experience and 1 year internship experience so am I eligible for GMBA at SP jain of min 3 years experience. Do I meet the criteria with my internship?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

We’re writing to share some exciting news with you. Our Global MBA program has been ranked among the TOP 20 in Forbes’ 2017 ranking of the world’s best 1-year international MBA programs. This is the fifth year in a row now that our program has occupied a spot in a list that includes MBA programs of highly prestigious institutions like IMD, INSEAD, IE, Cambridge, Oxford, Warwick and Imperial. Yet, what makes us stand apart is that we are the youngest business school in the world to be placed in the company of these giants – an achievement we attribute to our unique and innovative approach to business education. The Forbes MBA rankings, along with Financial Times and The Economist, are among the most prestigious MBA rankings in the world, and we are the only school of Indian-origin to get all three! 

Read More about the ranking: https://www.forbes.com/business-schools/list/international-1-year/#tab:rank

Read More about our Global MBA Program: https://hubs.ly/H08MLkz0

Thanks & Regards

SPJSGM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi 

I will complete 3 years of work experience in retail banking in August 2017.

Can I apply for Sept 17 intake for GMBA right now ?

Considering that at this time I have not completed 3 years of work ex.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends/SP Jain alumni,I have been shortlisted for the GMBA program evaluation and and would just like to have a honest first-hand experience at your end before I go in for the last assessment round. I am a middle class guy with a 6 plus years experience and coughing up 35 plus lakhs is a massive decision that I may need to make. What is the placement scene like? Any inputs from your end would be welcome.Also any info regarding assessment rounds would be welcome like the stages, expected questions etc.Regards and Best Wishes,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...