Ask PaGaLGuY : Last Minute CAT Preparation Queries & Tips

256 Posts  ·  523 Users
About this group

Post your queries, get tips for the exam day. @rahul.krishna is here to answer you queries.

Page 1 of 26

hello, Does architecture fall under the category of academic diversity!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys! 

We are a group of 6 friends from diverse backgrounds pursuing our MBA from IIFT-D, MDI and IIM A, bringing you a series of webinars for MBA aspirants and the incoming batches at B-schools. The topics cover the entire cycle of deciding to pursue an MBA, preparation strategy for CAT-IIFT-XAT and getting placed in your dream company. 

All the collections from this venture will be donated to The Earth Saviours Foundation
Webinars start 26th July’20 onwards!

Rush and register for our webinars at https://lnkd.in/eQxEAT9

Price for all 6 sessions: INR 599

Post 82493103234104
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

I am currently an MBA student and will be graduating in 2021. So, I along with my friends, have created a webspace where we have initiated sharing information about brand and their strategies, their history, their campaigns and everything about them. The webspace is a month old now and we are getting a good response from Bschools and MBA grads, since this space is created keeping in mind MBA grads and soon to be MBA grads in mind. Till now, we have covered brands like Google X, Starbucks, L'oreal, Amazon Logistics, FedEx, Axe Perfumes, KFC and are planning to add almost every brand present on the planet, as we move from here.

The webspace is - http://www.thebrandhopper.com

you'll find the information very relevant to your present curicullum or in future. Even better for increasing your general knowledge. Have a look! :)

CAT18-99.36 XAT 2019- 98.8 CMAT 2018-99.93 IIM Rohtak 2019-21
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As students who is preparing for cat, Most important is to practice questions and analyze your strong area's. So if you want to join IMS cat test series, With heavy discounts and experienced faculties. Ping me:+91 74286 21851 Special lockdown offer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QDS Pro Covid-19 Initiative for CAT aspirants - Why worry, when we are here. In the wake of this coronavirus situation and perhaps the ongoing financial crunches, QDS Pro Live Online Tutoring has taken an initiative to prepare students for CAT Exam online at extremely affordable prices. We request you all to share this with as many people as possible, so that it reaches out to all the students who are in need of it. QDS Pro is a one stop solution for all your entrance exams preparation related needs especially entrance exams like GMAT, CAT, GRE, SAT, XAT, etc... -> Because nothing can stop you from preparing for your CAT Exam. Website - www.qdspro.com Website - onlineprep.qdspro.com App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details… . . . . . #MBAEntranceExams #EntranceExams #CAT #GMAT #CAT2020 #IIM #CATPrep #QDSProLiveOnlineTutoring #Covid19 #Coronavirus #Lockdown #Quarantine #MBA #Exams #Education #Motivation #Study #Student #CATQuant #CATVerbal #CATDI #CATLR #Quant #Verbal #DataInterpretation #LogicalReasoning #IMS #TIME #CareerLauncher #Endeavor

Post 74112150012737
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I was doing my B.Tech. in mechanical engineering and in the final year i got a job in an IT company. They asked me to join immediately so i took up the opportunity but i had couple of back papers left for my B.Tech. Later workingin that company i decided to leave my mechanical degree cause it was not relevant to the field and do a distance degree in BCA parallely  cause i wanted to stay in software field and it was not possible for me to take a long leave to go and complete my remaining 4-5 papers. Now my profile is 10th /12th/grad :87/74/71. and around 34 months exp. Please tell your honest opinions on whether i can get a good MBA college through CAT after the degree drop out. Although i have a proper explanation for it. Please help guys, need your honest opinions.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
WellMet
@WellMet  ·  0 karma

@rahul.krishna Thanks a lot for the help 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahul.krishna
@rahul.krishna  ·  841 karma

@WellMet :) Most welcome and All the Best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 96.97 percentile in cmat 2015...with this percentile , I can apply in which college...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the eligibility criteria for b.com and b.com hons as per latest notification of du . scope of commerce without mathematics in du

2 comments
ajhavery
@ajhavery  ·  247 karma

B.com [Hons] usually close a lot above (95% +) B.Com (90% +)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vinayrajput2010
@vinayrajput2010  ·  0 karma

what about mathematics is it compulsory now????

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Respected.

sir what is the expected date of joining of ssc10+2 Of 2013  please sir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @The_Statesman 

For many cetfications like the one from Microsoft only soft copy is provide so will that suffice at the time of verification.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...