Ask an Expert Consultant- Sarvesh Kedia (Counselled over 3000 students on career and admission)

50 Posts  ·  237 Users
About this group

Sarvesh is a Post Graduate in Actuarial Science from NMIMS and MBA Marketing from N.L. DalmiaInstitute of Management Studies & Research (NLDIMSR).

A B.Com graduate from Mumbai University, he started hiscareer with T.I.M.E. where he managed Marketing & Sales and trained students on 'How to crack GD/PI' . He then moved to MT Educare Ltd (Mahesh Tutorials) where he headed the Marketing & Sales for the Commerce division. After working for 5 year plus in the coaching industry, he decided to move to main stream education and thus joined Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management where he took care of Marketing, Social Media & Corporate Relations. He then worked with his Alma Mater- NLDIMSR where he again headed Marketing and Corporate relations.

His last job was with International Institute of Sports Management where he was GM Operations & Corporate Relations.

He is a guest speaker in many colleges and trains students to crack GD & PI, he has counselled more than 3000 students for appropriate career selection, has taught Marketing & Human Resource Management subject to B.com students, has had his article on management education published in a leading newspaper and is now planning to float his own venture which will support startups in education.

Page 1 of 5

M.Tech in Data Science from NMIMS vs MS from USA

M.Tech in Data Science from NMIMS
MS from USA
4 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is the cutoff score for NL DALMIA in CAT and CMAT?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
hckerhckz
@hckerhckz  ·  0 karma

Tell about your budget or your choice of college?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hckerhckz
@hckerhckz  ·  0 karma

We can help you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi sir I am an B.E graduate. I want to know some good institutes for pursuing sports management and how much package I will be offered after get after completing the same?
Thank

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Sir ,

I am a B.Tech graduate. I want to pursue MBA in media managent. Kindly can you please mention is it a right option to do MBA in media managment and which college is better  to take admission ?

Thank You

Jhilam Chowdhury
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir, 

i graduated from commerce faculty and i am interested in pursing MBA in sports mgt. Which college would be the better? i have shortlisted two colleges Institute of sports science and technology, Pune or symbiosis of sports science college, pune. I am confused. please help!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can you suggest between SIES operations or NL Dalmia Finance?

1 comment
Sark
@Sark  ·  3 karma

@nikhil.gunda91 what specialzation are you interested?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Can you please suggest, I wish to take up finance for MBA, which one would be better MMS from Dalmia or PGDM core from Welingkar?

1 like1 comment
Sark
@Sark  ·  3 karma

Sorry for the late reply. PGDM from Welingkar

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello SIr,

I want to make my career in finance so can you pls guide me which college would be good according to opportunities and placements?? Welingkar or NL Dalmia??

1 like1 comment
Sark
@Sark  ·  3 karma

Welingkar

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to work in a professional sports club. Will MBA in sports management from IISM or NASM provide me assistance ( through their placements) in doing so?? If not, what should I do after my MBA to pursue my wish?

1 like1 comment
Sark
@Sark  ·  3 karma

Pls call me at 9820192840

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, i want to do Sports Management : I have shorlisted few colleges in Mumbai, bit confused, plz kindly suggest, Thanks.

IISM

NASM

Ironwood

Skillanation (Cricket).

1 like1 comment
Sark
@Sark  ·  3 karma

pls call me on 9820192840

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...