Ask an Alumnus: All about Warwick Business School (WBS), UK

69 Posts  ·  1,273 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am a 2010 MSc Management Graduate from Warwick Business School in the UK. I am available for any query regarding admissions at Warwick, course content, campus life in the UK and career opportunities from PG aspirants. ...
Page 1 of 7

Msc business analytics I want a help, if some has done this course then please help me by evaluating my application.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
@44831655  ·  0 karma

I don't know hearing ibps clerk cutoff pwd

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@44831655  ·  0 karma

Please

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any placement hope for international students(indian) after pursuing ms in management in Warwick university

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the job prospect for Warwick MBA grad with software background in UK? What is the current situation in regards to job market for MBA international students in UK?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wanted to you know if MSc in Management from Warwick has much of a prospect? The amount of money which I'd be putting in is quite a lot, so would it be fruitful? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, I am planning to apply to Warwick for Msc in Finance this year. I wanted to know what are the chances of job opportunities in India after graduating from the University. And also, is GMAT required for Msc finance. Kindly revert back.

2 comments
Adi1996
@Adi1996  ·  0 karma

Hi i have got an conditional offer from Warwick without giving GMAT so i dont think GMAT is essential for MSc Finance . And even I am clueless about the job opportunities back in India.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MADHAVANRAO
@MADHAVANRAO  ·  0 karma

@shruti1402 There are lot of opportunities in life , not gaurantees. If your heart is in Finance and Warwick would expand your horizons , go for it!. Job opportunities in India is in the eyes of the beholder ( with right qualifications and positive attitude).You can always try for an internship at right place and prove yourself.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, Im planning to apply to Warwick this year. I want to know what are the job prospects after doing the masters in finance course here? Expecially with the work visa which has come this year, will it be easier to get a job and work in UK?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GRE Live Chat - 8 Days to go.....

Some questions you can ask: 

Which graduate and business school institutions accept GRE scores?

Which MBA programs accept GRE scores?

What is the price of the test?

What skills does the test measure?

How do I register for the computer-delivered test?

Computer delivered test vs paper based.

How can I prepare for the test? 

How do I report scores to an institution?

and many more...

Post now - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-sept17-5802503074480128

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! I am considering applying for the Masters in HR programme being held at Warwick University. I graduated in June and have no prior work experience . Do you think it's sensible to apply for masters directly without work ex or will I have some disadvantage. Other than that, what is the eligibility criteria for applying for this programme? Are the placements good or will it be tough to get a job after masters. If I don't get a job, will my degree at Warwick have any value while applying for jobs in India?

2 comments
edventurebegins
@edventurebegins  ·  1 karma

@mm131195 The Masters in HR doesnt require any work experience. Majority of the students in the class shall be freshers, straight out of graduation. The eligibility would depend upon wwhich university you have completed your graduation from and what your cgpa is. The UK job market is extremely competitive at present but students who start the process early on are getting placed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
edventurebegins
@edventurebegins  ·  1 karma

If you wish to discuss this further please contact us on asknextsemester@gmail.com or call us on 9821793426. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good news for those who are planning to give GRE. Now you can get your queries directly resoled by Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE. Join http://bit.ly/GRE_6Apr thread and start posting your queries and do not forget to join Live Chat on 6th Apr 2017 @ 4:30 Pm.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.i have an offer for 2017entry to warwick digital innovation undergrad program.  This is the first yr of the  program....is it a big risk to go for it ? I have other  options such as manchester ...

1 comment
Informant
@Informant  ·  23 karma

@niftytrader you can go ahead with course, Warwick is a good brand, digital innovation program itself is a new program so if you are really keen joining a good brand for such course would be a better option

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...