Asian or US MBA : GMAT & MBA Abroad

I am planning to do my MBA in near future. I need some insight on Asian MBA and US MBA, which is better in terms of job prospects and brand? Is it worth investing in a NUS MBA or invest in NUS double degree programs i.e, with HEC Paris and PHUK un...
27 Posts  ·  275 Users
Recommended

Travel Diaries: Student life in China

University of Wisconsin sends acceptance letters through Snapchat

Page 1 of 2
  A lot of questions come to our mind at this point that what will I do after graduation?Should I take up a job or should I pursue higher education?  You might be confused but here is a fitting solution..!!! Attend "Career Counselling and Profile ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
If you're interested to pursue MBA or higher education in Asia, kindly follow the thread (link given below) to know what's trending in the education scene in Asia; what are the courses one needs to watch out for in the continent and for every othe...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
 Going abroad for higher education is never a smooth ride. Partly, because it involves adapting to a culture that's new, unfamiliar and perhaps to some extent even intimidating. How promptly one adjusts to a foreign country is determined on how qu...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Facts/Fun: 

Which country or city has often referred to as the Lion City or the Little Red Dot, is a sovereign city-state in Southeast Asia?

•  
KEVINSABU
KEVIN SABU @KEVINSABU  ·  1 year ago

Singapore

•  
Write a comment...

MBA in USA -2017 Intake 

Please join following thread to discuss Profile evaluation, B school shortlisting, application process and other admissions related queries –  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-in-usa-25110470 

•  
Write a comment...
  Shortlist and Interact with the Top Universities from US One-on-One on the PaGaLGuY Android App.  Register for the Edu Fair by Following this group. If any queries post here...   https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/international-edufair-19-21st...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
 Hi All, I have 4.4 years of IT exprience in techno-functionl role(Sales, Account Management, Pre Sales, Vendor Management) and currently I am based out in Dubai I checked out executive MBA of SP Jain. Could anyone please suggest 1. ROI (Fees is 1...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi Everyone,Can some one let me know list of Business schools that intake during the spring 2015?? I heard that many schools do not offer during that period. Please let me know.Also i would like to know how different is MBA in finance\banking mana...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 4
Write a comment...
Dear All,I wish to do MBA in near future for which I am preparing for GMAT. But ,I have certain questions which if answered can be very helful for me in deciding further course of action.1. I have 22 months of work experience in IT feild. For admi...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 3
Write a comment...

How much earlier should we book the slot for GMAT ? I have to give it before 15th June and I havent taken a date yet. Will I get a date in a month's time ?

climbing without the rope !
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 2
Write a comment...