A lot of questions come to our mind at this point that what will I do after graduation?Should I take up a job or should I pursue higher education? You might be confused but here is a fitting solution..!!!
Attend "Career Counselling and Profile Building" Workshop Conducted by Harvard Business School Scholars and IIM graduates*
And that too Completely free of cost
Highlights of the Workshop:
1. What should you pursue after graduation and What is a better option : Job or Further Studies
2. What should you do to build up your profile to stand out from the crowd
3. Information about competitive exams you should give for higher studies and how to crack like a pro
4. How to earn big and be the next big thing and master the interviews effortlessly
*Note:* You can bring along your parents and friends and any doubts cleared by one to one counselling session with our Harvard and IIM’s expert counsellors.
•You receive a certificate at the end of the workshop and a Word Power Made Easy book free!
At three locations- Andheri | Powai | Borivali
When? 27th May | 30th May | 3rd June and 6th June. (Different time slots for different locations)
To register yourself and your friends or for any queries send me whats app or call on :
Feel free to call!
If you're interested to pursue MBA or higher education in Asia, kindly follow the thread (link given below) to know what's trending in the education scene in Asia; what are the courses one needs to watch out for in the continent and for every other educational news in Asia.
Going abroad for higher education is never a smooth ride. Partly, because it involves adapting to a culture that's new, unfamiliar and perhaps to some extent even intimidating. How promptly one adjusts to a foreign country is determined on how quickly one adapts to its culture, language, food, weather, and on how easily he/she is able to befriend residents. Keeping that in mind, PaGaLGuY plans to run a series, one each week, wherein we speak to students pursuing education in different countries to learn about their experience adapting to a new culture Read our first article in the series...https://www.pagalguy.com/news/travel-diaries-student-life-in-japan-4585351584677888
Which country or city has often referred to as the Lion City or the Little Red Dot, is a sovereign city-state in Southeast Asia?
MBA in USA -2017 Intake
Please join following thread to discuss Profile evaluation, B school shortlisting, application process and other admissions related queries – https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-in-usa-25110470
Shortlist and Interact with the Top Universities from US One-on-One on the PaGaLGuY Android App. Register for the Edu Fair by Following this group. If any queries post here...
I have 4.4 years of IT exprience in techno-functionl role(Sales, Account Management, Pre Sales, Vendor Management) and currently I am based out in Dubai
I checked out executive MBA of SP Jain. Could anyone please suggest
1. ROI (Fees is 13.5 laks INR) Course - 18 months
2. Career growth projection. Will it b really beneficial ?
3. Is mumbai better than dubai ? Heard that mumbai faculty and student network are strong
Can some one let me know list of Business schools that intake during the spring 2015?? I heard that many schools do not offer during that period. Please let me know.
Also i would like to know how different is MBA in finance\banking management to masters in finance\banking(Msc) in terms of package offered after the course, course duration, investment in the course.
Thanks for your help,
I wish to do MBA in near future for which I am preparing for GMAT. But ,I have certain questions which if answered can be very helful for me in deciding further course of action.
1. I have 22 months of work experience in IT feild. For admission in top universities across globe is it essential to have 60 months of work experience ?
2. I have already strated with my GMAT preparation on my own. However, I wish to join classes as it provide GMAT coaching+TOEFL+Post exam consulting at Rs.30000. So, in short its a ONE STOP SHOP. Is it a right decision or can there be an alternative ?
3. Many forums mentions that a good profile(i.e Recommendations from top management, National level sports, NGO etc) is preferred in top universities. I have none of the mentioned. Also, my score for Engineering is 75%(Mumbai University). How much do I need to improve on my profile ?
4. I wish to give exam in December 2014. Can I apply to all B-Schools in India and Foreign Countries ? What is the right time to apprear for GMAT.
How much earlier should we book the slot for GMAT ? I have to give it before 15th June and I havent taken a date yet. Will I get a date in a month's time ?