Asian Institute of Technology, School Of Management

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Firstly to the mods, I searched for a similiar thread but could not find any so started this thread. In case you feel this thread does not adhere to any forum rule, do let me know, I will make the necessary changes. Now to my query:- I w...
Page 1 of 1

Hi !

Do you guys have any tips for applying at AIT, SOM as i m about to apply at SOM for MBA for JAN 2010.

Any tips would be helpful!

Kushal

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

AIT is one of the best B-schools in Asia. The faculty is great and I know of a senior who got placed really well from AIT. for admissions

Main intake is in August application deadline is 15th of June(without schol).
GMAT is not mandatory. Even work ex is also not mandatory.
They mainly look at Undergrad performance work ex SOP and recos.
placement should be good considering it is one of the best b-schools in ASIA.
AIT-SOM is ranked very good amongst Asian MBA's.

Thats all I have about AIT hope it was of use.

Firstly to the mods, I searched for a similiar thread but could not find any so started this thread. In case you feel this thread does not adhere to any forum rule, do let me know, I will make the necessary changes.

Now to my query:-

I was searching for a b-school in Asia Pacific region and came across AIT's School of Management in Thailand. Now I dont know much about this school except for the fact that they take students with 2 years or more of work-ex and GMAT score is not compulsory.

Any information regarding this school will be of immense help not only for me but for a lot of other prospective students who might have come across the school but didnt apply due to lack of information.

My Profile:

Commerce Graduate: 70 percent throughout

Workex: 3 years (currently an analyst with one of the big fours {audit firms} in India)

I am specifically looking for the placement scenerio in the above mentioned school and also the weight the degree would carry in India.

Regards,

Andy