Hi, I am Arshad Ahmad, Class of MBA 2010 at Asian Institute of  Management. Please feel free to PM me for all your questions.  I have captured my whole journey of AIM , Manila Here

https://aim-mba.blogspot.in/search/label/AIM%20Manila

2 likes2 comments
Shekhar1444
@Shekhar1444  ·  0 karma

@AIMMBA1 Hi Arshad. I have a question. regarding admission in AIM. I am going to apply for sep 2018 intake and have a XAT score of 98.5%ile. I have 2.5 Yrs of experience in Analytics and will complete my 3 years of experience before joining the course. Please help me understand my chances of getting admission in this institute. What are other factors that are considered for admission.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anirr
@anirr  ·  14 karma

Hi Narenn,

I am planning to apply to AIM Manila this year. I am Indian,male, with 4.3 years of experience in Consulting firms. I heard the last date of application for this year is June 30th. Can you enlighten me with the career prospects of the school post MBA. I heard that AIM has provides an exceptional facility, which people endure forever in lives. Though everyone's interest in career prospect differs, but I am very curious to know that how do the students fare themselves in landing a job post MBA and how does the Career Management System of the school works or helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 22 posts in [AIM] Asian Institute of Management, Manila , 2020 July intake (12-month MBA) | PaGaLGuY

View all the posts »