[AIM] Asian Institute of Management, Manila , 2018 September intake (16 month MBA) | PaGaLGuY

Welcome to the group for prospective candidates who are considering Asian Institute of Management - AIM MBA Class of 2018 - SY 2017-2018 We are current students from MBA 2016 & MBA 2017 and are here to interact with those who are considering...
Read more...
21 Posts  ·  2,580 Users
Recommended

5 Reasons to Consider AIM for your Graduate Business Degree

Page 1 of 2
Hello! AIM will be in India this November and we want to make sure you register in time to join us. Here are the activities you shouldn’t miss: • A glimpse into the institute’s 50 years in honing business leaders and inspiring generations to del...
Read more...
Post 4581894841171968

AIM MBA Recruitment Coordinator
undefined
Write a comment...
The Master in Business Administration Class of 2019 has started on 03 September 2018. The new cohort has students from various industries and backgrounds! This year, we are happy to welcome students representing Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Indonesi...
Read more...
Post 5319583949389824

AIM MBA Recruitment Coordinator
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anybody applied for master in data science program?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, can we defer the admission?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have applied to AIM on April 11th. When can I expect the admission decision? 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Sir how to apply this clg

poonam01234
Poonam Roy @poonam01234  ·  7 months ago

Nice

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me if it is true that no placements are held at AIM, dont glorify, just yes or no for campus placements? Also if yes, the average package?

GEMF | Calls: IIFT, SP Jain, NMIMS, IIM Cap, MDI, DFS, DSE, DBE, IMI  | Converts: DFS, NMIMS, IIM Ksp, IIM Am, IIM Bg, IIM Sb, IIM Sm, IMI, DSE, DBE
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, I am Arshad Ahmad, Class of MBA 2010 at Asian Institute of  Management. Please feel free to PM me for all your questions.  I have captured my whole journey of AIM , Manila Here

https://aim-mba.blogspot.in/search/label/AIM%20Manila

Shekhar1444
Shekhar Agrawal @Shekhar1444  ·  1 year ago
@AIMMBA1 Hi Arshad. I have a question. regarding admission in AIM. I am going to apply for sep 2018 intake and have a XAT score of 98.5%ile. I have 2.5 Yrs of experience in Analytics and will complete my 3 ...
Read more...
  •  
anirr
Anirban Maitra @anirr  ·  11 months ago
Hi Narenn, I am planning to apply to AIM Manila this year. I am Indian,male, with 4.3 years of experience in Consulting firms. I heard the last date of application for this year is June 30th. Can you enlighten me with the career prospects of the s...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

This is warning for posting irrelevant content in "Asian Institute of Management, Manila (AIM), 2018 September intake (16 month MBA) ". We strongly encourage users to post and contribute to relevant topic of the group. Please feel free to create a new group and invite other users to discuss about a new topic.

anyone having pdf of kaplan 800? 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...