Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2011 Discussions

728 Posts  ·  103 Users
About this group
Hello all, I am creating this thread for discussions related to Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2011 admissions. I tried to search thread for AIM 2011, but couldn't find one. This discussion board is aimed to cover anything and ever...
Page 1 of 73

Hello Aspirants,

We have recently launched The AIM Chronicle - an AIM Students' Media Cell initiative. Do visit.

The AIM Chronicle

Thanks.

Regards,
Tanmoy
Class of 2012

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

First, all the best for your AIMAT/GMAT/apps..for AIMAT, prepare on the same lines of GMAT, its just an
easier version of the GMAT but a lot more time-crunching. super-long and super-tough RCs. SC/Quant/DS/CR
will be easier.

They usually respond on phone. You should be able to get through someone on 022-22815591/92/93.

And yes, you can take the AIMAT and then complete your apps.

Best of Luck!

(P.S - anyone among you try creating a new thread on 2012 admissions on similar lines.. we are done with 2011..:) discussions can be continued on the new one.)

Tanmoy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I also have same query as Sachin.

Can one appear for the exam in india on the 4th of Dec without submitting the application form completely (with recommendations + essays ) or do we have to complete this form with all the formalities (before 11th Nov)... as deadline of submission of complete requirements is on December 30, 2011.
There is no appropriate details on website like whether we have to pay any AIMTEST fee or we have to register for it.

I have tried the mumbai number many times but noresponce.

Please someone throw light on this or provide some contact details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dey dnt release d structure i spoke to them just practise on gmat lines ... 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can anyone please throw some light on the basic structure of the AIMAT and where exactly does one prepare from? Also is the prep similar to that of GMAT or is there something more one needs to do?

Thanks 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ok i've got a silly question for all of you.. can one appear for the exam in india on the 4th of Dec without submitting the application form completely (with recommendations + essays ) or do we have to complete this form with all the formalities (before 15th Nov)..... i've tried the bombay number.. m not getting through ......

p.s. going to give gmat on tuesday m sure i'll be royally f**k*d in it.... so please please help me with queries related to this test.. also can any senior fill me in with what happened in the Singapore career fest???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Itna sanaata kyun hai bhai..!!;)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cohort 7 has arrived..
welcome guys..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
neakaushal Says
does anybody has any idea related to placements in AIM??

placements have'nt started for our cohort. It will starting from the career fair in Singapore this September.
hopefully it shld be better then previous year.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...