Asian Institute of Management Admission 2012 [Official Thread]

576 Posts  ·  116 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Creating a new thread for Asian Institute of Management Admission Events 2012. Please post all your queries on this thread and seniors will be more than happy to help you. Few pointers that you must follow:- 1) No irrelev...
Page 1 of 58

Hi Guys,,

Just a question to all those who joined AIM... i am planning to apply for 2014 intake...

So how is your experience ? and placement wise how good is AIM... ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Buzzin ...well as far as i remember we all sent it to Mumbai office ...hardcopy ...and they forwarded the same to AIM..you can always call up Damodar and find out in the mumbai office...
-“Ah, pay no heed if your enemies laugh. They'll not be able to once you lop off their heads.”
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

I am aspiring for the 2013 batch, i am right now in preparation of finalizing my application. However, i have a doubt, can the recommendation letter be sent via official email id of the recommender or its supposed to be sent via post only.
Plz help.

Thanks a lot 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rosh567 yeah it's true
Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tellme what is the procedure for taking AIMAT? THERE IS NOTHING SPECIFIED CLEARLY in the AIM site. dates are passing . AM i missing anything pls anyone help ??????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...